Guerilla growing in pots or ground?

• Thread starter tem83
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
tem83

tem83

First of all hi, thats my first post in this forum, and english isnt my first language, so forgive me my grammatical mistakes :D

I am planning on doing an outdoor guerilla grow with autoflowers this year which is also my first grow. And my first idea was to put the plants in plastic pots(about 11l) and just bury the pots in the ground on my spot. But now i am thinking about how i prevent them from drying out, when its summer here, cause i can visit the spot max 1, rarely myb 2 times a week. And i rememberd reading somewhere that the plants dry out faster in pots, but i think that was in relation to fabric pots. So does someone of you grow experts know what keeps the soil moist longer, just digging a hole and putting the soil in there, or putting the soil in a pot and burying it. And also if its enough to water just once a week(i have bout 15% coco coir and 20% perlite in my soil).

Thanks in advance, T E M :D

Rcangrow2

Rcangrow2

you could add straw or hay at the base of the plant, pot or in the ground so that it can store water/moisture and letting your plants go a lil while longer without water. But I would be scared to not water every day but I do believe you could water atleast twice a week and then should do good. Perlite is good

tem83

tem83

Mulching with straw or something is a good idea. I didnt think about that, thanks :D

Latest posts

Top Bottom