Guess on my yeild??

• Thread starter DankBuds420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
bunkerking

bunkerking

Yah I'd say 1/2 oz as well. Live and learn. Next grow will go better and you will yeild more. So don't get too down on yourself. Done great work to get this far.

DankBuds420

DankBuds420

Yah I'd say 1/2 oz as well. Live and learn. Next grow will go better and you will yeild more. So don't get too down on yourself. Done great work to get this far.
Any tips for next grow? I don't know why my plant is so short

HiDaze

HiDaze

Agreed with above. 1/4 - 1/2.
Bullet points:
Strain
Nutrients
Photo or Auto
Time in Veg
Type of light
Did you transplant into the container she is blooming in - if so how soon before flower

bunkerking

bunkerking

Light might have been too far up. I'd guess water temps too cold and over watering. Did great for 1st time though.

What have been your day and night temps ?

DankBuds420

DankBuds420

Bullet points:
Strain
Nutrients
Photo or Auto
Time in Veg
Type of light
Did you transplant into the container she is blooming in - if so how soon before flower
Strain I got told today actually it looks like snicklefricks.
Nutrients: fox farm trio
I'm assuming a photo.
Time in veg about 7 weeks
Light:led 600w bloom spect
It didn't have all of
Bullet points:
Strain
Nutrients
Photo or Auto
Time in Veg
Type of light
stain: i got told today it looks like snicklefrits
nutrients: fox farm trio
photo i’m assuming...
time in veg: about 7 weeks
light; 600w dimmable bloom spect led
transferred into a 5 gallon bucket about 3 weeks in out of a mason jar but it didn’t root very good in it.
i also didn’t have my light or nutes or tent until about 3 weeks in

DankBuds420

DankBuds420

Light might have been too far up. I'd guess water temps too cold and over watering. Did great for 1st time though.

What have been your day and night temps ?
night we’re low 70s, now they hit about 68 at lowest and during the day 77.

bunkerking

bunkerking

night we’re low 70s, now they hit about 68 at lowest and during the day 77.

So outside 50s? If your water is colder than 68* the root system really stuggles and starts to shut down.

Last edited:
DankBuds420

DankBuds420

So outside 40s? If your water is colder than 68* the root system really stuggles and starts to shut down.
yeah it’s about that out side. i try to get the water luke warm everytime. at first my roots were stunted i’m pretty sure, so i put a big fan to try and dry the soil faster to get the roots searching out and it worked. i’m thinking i was just stunted at first and it needed longer in veg, i also had another plant with it but it ended up herming on me

DankBuds420

DankBuds420

So outside 50s? If your water is colder than 68* the root system really stuggles and starts to shut down.
i have a clone from the plant we are talking about, but i’m new to that as well so i’m trying to get it rooted at the moment

Dan789

Dan789

@DankBuds420 get some fiber bags, they breathe much better than plastic pots, and pull off the roots better for up potting (hold the sides, push plant, roots and soil up from the bottom with your knee.) More veg time helps with yield after you get everything else under control; RH, temp swings at night, PH feedings to avoid lockout, and over watering/under watering, after that it’s a snap.

DankBuds420

DankBuds420

@DankBuds420 get some fiber bags, they breathe much better than plastic pots, and pull off the roots better for up potting (hold the sides, push plant, roots and soil up from the bottom with your knee.) More veg time helps with yield after you get everything else under control; RH, temp swings at night, PH feedings to avoid lockout, and over watering/under watering, after that it’s a snap.
Thanks for the info! What does " up potting" do?

Top Bottom