Guess Who, Bitches? Round Two - Ding Ding.

• Thread starter TrichromeFan
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
TrichromeFan

TrichromeFan

Well,
here we are round 2 in the MPB's. Last run shit the bed. Let's see if this one sets a new trend. This time up: Chem Valley Kush. This should be fun.

First off, started the CVK seeds in 4" rockwool cubes.
Guess who bitches round two   ding ding

Later in the rockwool.
Guess who bitches round two   ding ding 2

Roots before transplant
Guess who bitches round two   ding ding 3

Transplanted into net pot buckets with hydroton with a top feed drip.
Guess who bitches round two   ding ding 4

The plants were not quite happy at first. I did not want to keep the rockwool soaked so much, so I set the drip ring up around the outside of the blocks.
Guess who bitches round two   ding ding 5

Few weeks later 6 ladies remain. Shot from 10 days ago.
Right after I took some clones.
Guess who bitches round two   ding ding 6

TrichromeFan

TrichromeFan

Here's the girls this week. Over due for transplant. Shoulda moved them 1 week ago.
IMG 2082

IMG 2087

Lots of bubbles with 2 air pumps in the system now,
IMG 2090

Root shot of the net pot at transplant.
IMG 2097

I modified the tub lids since last run with a bucket collar riser. That way, the bubbles of the water just barely kiss the bottom of the net pot.
I think that they stayed too wet in the hydroton last time.
IMG 2092

Shots of the plants in the room. These ladies will need some girdles.
IMG 2112

IMG 2106

IMG 2105

-TF":evilgrin0013:"

B

Bobby Smith

Subbed and sending good vibes and feelings your way - you're gonna dominate this run, bro :)

F

Farmer Jon

Premium Member
Supporter
Farmer Jon checking in.
Looking super man, your gonna be swimming in fat buds before you know it!
Damn I love how clean your setup is :rock Keep up the good work.
FJ

Giddeon

Giddeon

TF, Glad to see round 2 up and running. What size light do you have running over the vegging plants before tranplant into the MPB's?? I agree a little late on the transplant but, sometimes shit happens, right. Try keeping the top of the mogul socket (not the bulb but the whole socket assembly) about 2 inches below the top of your plant to promote the lower growth to thicken and start branching. I also transplanted about a week late on my current run and I did just that to keep the plant height in check and it seemed to work great.

Subbed,
Giddeon

TrichromeFan

TrichromeFan

Thanks everyone. :rauch08:

The light is a 600w MH conversion bulb.

Dual arcs are lowering as we speak.......

-TF

aleYarok

aleYarok

fuck yeah bro!!! looking good! cant wait to see how those chem valleys do. they are going to fucking take off. lol i cant believe the growth im seeing, ill have to take some photos tonight before lights come on and update my journal.

my room is sooo fucking full i can barely wiggle my way around, every time i see your room i think what a dream it must be to work in.

Giddeon

Giddeon

Thanks everyone. :rauch08:

The light is a 600w MH conversion bulb.

Dual arcs are lowering as we speak.......

-TF

If you can for next run bump that up to a 1k watt MH. I used to run 2 - 400 Watt MH Hortilux Blue to veg then switched to a 1k watt to veg and the difference was night and day, the same strain had half the node spacing and the plant were all around thicker and healthier looking. Ill never go back to less for my veg.

Are all your bulbs dual arc?? Have you ever put in a 1k HPS and compared the growth?? Maybe run 2 and 2... (sorry if I have already missed that experiment in the past.

BOSSMAN88188

BOSSMAN88188

Looking real nice TF.
I wish you a beautiful and bountiful harvest. I'll be lurking along.

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Awesome start TF! I'm rooting for you... :cool

Smokey503ski

Smokey503ski

I really like the home made drip rings. Or at least that what it looks like. I have been using 2 lines to each plant. I am going to make a bunch of these, seems like it will spread the water much better.

Top Bottom