Gummo

• Thread starter Ritual
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
PDX420Grower

PDX420Grower

Not in a long time.. Seen it a few times and still have no idea what the movie is supposed to be about.. Just a day in the life of some weird ass kids, living in some shit hole town..

Oom pah pah

Oom pah pah

Loompa Farms
One of my favorites . the director is a genius.. if you liked that check out "julien donkeyboy"

Ritual

Ritual

Yes ive seen julien donkeyboy, harmony korine rules. You reminded me pdx, what about kids ...seen that one?

S

Seed Buyer

I have been wanting to watch Spring Breakers but it is not on Netflix streaming. I could not get into Julian Donkey boy. Loved Kids and Gummo was unreal. Love the dude pimping out his down syndrome daughter while he watches pinching his nipples. Pretty sure I am going to Hell for just watching that!

Ritual

Ritual

How about the bb in the toe? Kids high on glue singing roy orbison talking about crossdressing siblings...insanity. Or the spaghetti in the bath tub scene..

I have to stop before i listthe whole damn flick.

PDX420Grower

PDX420Grower

Yeah I seen Kids in the theatre, and a few times since. haven't seen julien donkey boy.. that dude who pimps out his sister in gummo reminds me of ad rock from the beastie boys lol.. Gummo always left me thinking "wtf?"...
Gummo

Ritual

Ritual

Oh and how could i forget ....they use a sleep song in gummo!

NaturalTherapy

NaturalTherapy

Lighthouse
Supporter
"Life is great because without it you'd be dead"

First time I saw gummo I had eaten mushrooms and was waiting for them to kick... Got to the scene where he's eating spaghetti and hershey bar in the bathtub and just couldn't handle anymore... It's just too honest. Retarded prostitutes... trashiest of white trash... The tornado alley of the Bible Belt and much of Appalachia scares the hell out of me.

Kent Park was a mindfuck too.

Ritual

Ritual

Many a night on acid watching gummo haha love the story natural therapy

Latest posts

Top Bottom