Guys can we talk NUTES?

• Thread starter B0ssD0ss
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
SaintsSamilia

SaintsSamilia

I totally agree with the pests just showing up gone close to 3 months with none and they just showed up pretty hard.
Great cant wait for that. Jesus just learned my lights are shit now this. Wtf
The rando bugs suck ass... thought I was doing good till these pests of the organic world assaulted. I'm a newb to indoor though. The things I'll know next time is kinda how I feel now

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Pest even in controlled tents? I wouldn't think that would be an issue. Great something else to be on the lookout for. Damnit man.

I dont want to scare you but give some advice. I went almost 7 years with a perpetual garden never shut down even for a day and never saw more than a few fungus gnats that went away if i let the plants dry a little more. I change into indoor growroom clothes before entering. Everything going in or out of the rooms gets cleaned with alcohol or peroxide. And i keep yellow sticky cards hanging to snag fliers before they cause problems.

I just had to kill many plants and shut both rooms down to deep clean from a root aphid infestation.

They came in with some bagged soil I assume.

Even with good preventative practice bugs will find the plants sooner or later. Keep watch and learn to identify pests and their signs.

Not knowing how to identify root aphids cost me thousands. And a whole summer of meds for some patients. I lived with them for close to a year thinking i had nutrient problems.

Latest posts

Top Bottom