Gyo Seedbank???

• Thread starter Naturalx
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Naturalx

Naturalx

hey,
I’m sorry if this is the wrong section I just wanted to ask if anyone has ever had issues with GYO before. First time ordering and it’s been over a week. My order hasn’t shipped it’s been about 9 days since I placed my order.

They refunded my purchase and charged me again at a different amount (like 30 cents more) and it hasn’t shipped. I’ve contacted them multiple times and the only response I get is “they will ship soon”.

Just curious if anyone has had similar issues, if I should just try to cancel my order etc.

JWM2

JWM2

Premium Member
Supporter
They are slow to ship. Seedsman is as well. Seedsherenow and dc seeds exchange are very quick. The seed store here is also fast to ship and supports the forum.

Naturalx

Naturalx

They are slow to ship. Seedsman is as well. Seedsherenow and dc seeds exchange are very quick. The seed store here is also fast to ship and supports the forum.
Yeah it’s dunny because I always just used this as a forum I didn’t recognize it was a seed store as well

Naturalx

Naturalx

I’m pretty sure this company is giving me the run around. They immediately close my support tickets, and marked my order as shipped however the tracking shows absolutely no progress on anything having been shipped at all.

JWM2

JWM2

Premium Member
Supporter
Just give it some time. I had the same issue. I’m sure it’s on it’s way it just might not show until it’s in your country.

Naturalx

Naturalx

Just give it some time. I had the same issue. I’m sure it’s on it’s way it just might not show until it’s in your country.
Yeah they gave me a shipment number but it’s an old tracking number for a package that was delivered to someone else a month ago. So bizarre.

JWM2

JWM2

Premium Member
Supporter
Yeah they gave me a shipment number but it’s an old tracking number for a package that was delivered to someone else a month ago. So bizarre.

Tracking #'s can get recycled. I've run into that in the past. It's usually not very recent though. Maybe 6 months or so back.

TerpyTyrone

TerpyTyrone

Seedsman is either nuts or just busy.
They gave me someone elses tracking number.
I was shitting because I thoufht they delivered it to a PO box in cali on accident.

She makes that right, I get my package today and 18 seeds are not in the side-opened pack.

Now They say they will resend em but not in the original package. I dobt know what to believe. I just want what I paid nearly 100$$$$ for im pissed

JWM2

JWM2

Premium Member
Supporter
Seedsman is either nuts or just busy.
They gave me someone elses tracking number.
I was shitting because I thoufht they delivered it to a PO box in cali on accident.

She makes that right, I get my package today and 18 seeds are not in the side-opened pack.

Now They say they will resend em but not in the original package. I dobt know what to believe. I just want what I paid nearly 100$$$$ for im pissed

Oh damn bro that sucks. I’ve not had any issues with them and got mine in just a few days. I don’t blame ya for being upset tho. Hopefully they get you squared away.

D

Djackaell

hey,
I’m sorry if this is the wrong section I just wanted to ask if anyone has ever had issues with GYO before. First time ordering and it’s been over a week. My order hasn’t shipped it’s been about 9 days since I placed my order.

They refunded my purchase and charged me again at a different amount (like 30 cents more) and it hasn’t shipped. I’ve contacted them multiple times and the only response I get is “they will ship soon”.

Just curious if anyone has had similar issues, if I should just try to cancel my order etc.
GYO Seedbank - Ordered products from them 26 Apr. 2019 ($299.96). It's now 22 July 2019, and no product. Sent support tickets, just back and forth stalling. Came to a point of asking for a refund. No response. DO NOT DEAL WITH THIS COMPANY!!!!

Top Bottom