Gypsy Nirvana Arrested in Manilla

They got onto Rez when they intercepted a package of seeds at Logan airport destined for Seed Boutique. Wonder if he put his return addy on it.
Sounds like he rolled over on Gypsy for a lighter sentence. What a guy.

Seed orders are gonna take just a wee bit longer to receive,lol,Bummer for any breeders waiting for payment too.

theherbalizor

Premium Member
Supporter
I can assure you that chem and Rez are 2 different people. Chemdog is Gregory Krzanowski. I have met Rez personally and I can assure you he is NOT Gregory Krzanowski aka Chemdog.

I know Rez true name but I am not about to start spreading tha around the net.

But Rez is a shady character and I can not believe the shit he did to some friends whilst enjoying their hospitality.

I respectfully disagree. Rezdog is Gregory Krzanowski. His last activity on another site was 7-27-11. Just a few days before his arrest.
The law found out about him when they intercepted a package of seeds at Logan airport, destined for seedbay/seed Boutique. Rezdog has not been
heard from since. (Though he posted everyday and had 9k+ posts) His named was listed on a spanish site years ago as Rezdog or Reservoir seeds.
Also, his forum name is formed in part by his real name (Krz - the k is silent) His case was taken over by the fed and all the growing and possession charges
were dropped in favor of money laundering and tax evasion. Same as Gypsy. He was fined around 400k and 5 years probation. No jail or prison.
Wonder how he worked that one out?

Latest Cannabis Seeds

Sundae Cookies
Sold out

Sundae Cookies

Divine Genetics
Sundae Driver x GMO Cookies
Feminized
New
$200.00
Sunset Sherbet S1
Sold out