Gypsy Nirvana In Jail In England, To Face Trial In Maine.

• Thread starter Nog
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
N

Nog

http://bangordailynews.com/2017/03/...der-due-in-maine-to-face-charges-this-spring/

Wonder how long they have had him in jail in England for?

I think this will be the end of Seedboutique/Seedbay.

Nirvana was indicted with one or two other people for alleged drug activity between 2004 and April 2013 but their names are redacted from the indictment because they are not yet in custody, according to the U.S. attorney’s office.

Looks like they may be charging other employees of Seedboutique also.

Nirvana fought extradition from the Philippines for nearly a year, before that country’s court of appeals ordered the bureau of immigration to proceed with his deportation to England, the Daily Inquirer reported on July 20, 2014.

Information on when he left the Philippines and arrived in London was not included in the article or court documents.

Don't tell me he has been in jail in the UK since 2014, and ICMAG has been telling us lies and saying he's still in the Phillipines.

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
WOW!!!1 As the worm turns. This story just keeps getting better. Almost as good as the Chemdog legend.

Tardbuster

Tardbuster

What are the charges, failure to comply with fake-seed selling wishes of the Dea/Bayer/Monsanto/MiracleGro/General Hydroponics/Hortafarm/GWPharma?

Yes I always look at the bigger brushes and the picture that been painted for me. Real breeders, watch your asses. They coming for you

LocalGrowGuy

LocalGrowGuy

What are the charges, failure to comply with fake-seed selling wishes of the Dea/Bayer/Monsanto/MiracleGro/General Hydroponics/Hortafarm/GWPharma?

Yes I always look at the bigger brushes and the picture that been painted for me. Real breeders, watch your asses. They coming for you
[failure to comply with fake-seed selling wishes...]
Your post implies conspiracy not relating to gypsy, which has its place, just wrong thread maybe. You'd get a reply in a relevant thread such as the bayer/monsanto or gmo or etc. Welcome to the farm.

How do you define 'real breeder'?

N

Nog

People don't realise the importance of this.

I'm not going to say too much, but this could see a lot of American seed breeders go to jail.

The US DEA may not even have Gypsy Nirvana as their main target, their main target may be to shut down the online selling of seeds, and they see Gypsy as a way to accomplish that.

Icmag shut down discussion of this after a short while.

But what is interesting is that Gypsy said he thinks the whole thing started with a "Mother", as he referred to her as, who was a member of icmag at the time, and she got busted growing and LE threatened to take her kid unless she rolled, so she rolled and she shopped Rezdog, who shopped Dutchgrown and some others, and they rolled and shopped Gypsy.

I have suspicions who this "Mother" is that Gypsy is referring to, but I can't say anything without proof.

So it didn't start with customs finding Rezdog's seeds he was sending to the UK, and I never believed it did.
I mean there are two things in relation to that, and the first is that customs don't have enough resources to check everything that comes into the country, let alone also check what people are sending overseas.

And the second is that, would Rezdog mail illegal drugs overseas with his name and address on the back?
I don't think so.

It's called parrallel construction, where LE hides the fact that their bust is a result of an investigation, and to hide the identity of people who have rolled.
A classic case is where LE arranges for a "random" car stop, and just happens to find drugs in the car.

So Rezdog was under surveillance for a while, and LE knew he was going to post the drugs to the UK, so they just happened to arrange for a random finding of them, giving them a way of hiding the woman who shopped him.

Shit is going to go down, and unless you live in a legal state, then I advise don't post grow pics or anything incriminating on any site, especially icmag.

LocalGrowGuy

LocalGrowGuy

People don't realise the importance of this.

I'm not going to say too much, but this could see a lot of American seed breeders go to jail.

The US DEA may not even have Gypsy Nirvana as their main target, their main target may be to shut down the online selling of seeds, and they see Gypsy as a way to accomplish that.

Icmag shut down discussion of this after a short while.

But what is interesting is that Gypsy said he thinks the whole thing started with a "Mother", as he referred to her as, who was a member of icmag at the time, and she got busted growing and LE threatened to take her kid unless she rolled, so she rolled and she shopped Rezdog, who shopped Dutchgrown and some others, and they rolled and shopped Gypsy.

I have suspicions who this "Mother" is that Gypsy is referring to, but I can't say anything without proof.

So it didn't start with customs finding Rezdog's seeds he was sending to the UK, and I never believed it did.
I mean there are two things in relation to that, and the first is that customs don't have enough resources to check everything that comes into the country, let alone also check what people are sending overseas.

And the second is that, would Rezdog mail illegal drugs overseas with his name and address on the back?
I don't think so.

It's called parrallel construction, where LE hides the fact that their bust is a result of an investigation, and to hide the identity of people who have rolled.
A classic case is where LE arranges for a "random" car stop, and just happens to find drugs in the car.

So Rezdog was under surveillance for a while, and LE knew he was going to post the drugs to the UK, so they just happened to arrange for a random finding of them, giving them a way of hiding the woman who shopped him.

Shit is going to go down, and unless you live in a legal state, then I advise don't post grow pics or anything incriminating on any site, especially icmag.
Did customs just happen to find rezdog's seeds, or did someone tip off the feds?
All I know is I'm buying front row tickets.
Popcorn

edit- I'm sure your warning applies to instasnap and bookface etc as well?

N

Nog

"Did customs just happen to find rezdog's seeds, or did someone tip off the feds?
All I know is I'm buying front row tickets."

I think LE had him under surveillance, and knew he was about to send a package of seeds, and tipped off customs.

I mean, ok, so if they found the seeds, how would they trace them back to Rezdog?

He would have to have his return address on the package, and I don't think anyone would be stupid enough to do that.
The only other way is they found his fingerprints on the package.

I would say Gypsy Nirvana would plead guilty anyway, I mean I think they probably have him cold.
And don't forget, you get a sizeable discount off your sentence if you plead guilty.
So I think it's unlikely that the truth will come out in court, as if he pleads guilty then the one's that rolled wont be giving evidence.

It seems that these one's in Maine that got busted all knew each others business, which is not a good way to roll if you are growing somewhere it's illegal, so they were able to shop each other, and then shop Gypsy Nirvana.

LocalGrowGuy

LocalGrowGuy

"Did customs just happen to find rezdog's seeds, or did someone tip off the feds?
All I know is I'm buying front row tickets."

I think LE had him under surveillance, and knew he was about to send a package of seeds, and tipped off customs.

I mean, ok, so if they found the seeds, how would they trace them back to Rezdog?

He would have to have his return address on the package, and I don't think anyone would be stupid enough to do that.
The only other way is they found his fingerprints on the package.

I would say Gypsy Nirvana would plead guilty anyway, I mean I think they probably have him cold.
And don't forget, you get a sizeable discount off your sentence if you plead guilty.
So I think it's unlikely that the truth will come out in court, as if he pleads guilty then the one's that rolled wont be giving evidence.

It seems that these one's in Maine that got busted all knew each others business, which is not a good way to roll if you are growing somewhere it's illegal, so they were able to shop each other, and then shop Gypsy Nirvana.
Respectfully, I don't think you fully understand what a plea agreement is, or what they entail, because there are no discounts. A defendant might make a deal to plead guilty to lesser charges in return for testifying. Gypsy would plea his case, say he's guilty of a lesser charge, which takes more serious charges off the table, but the penalty or sentence isn't discounted. Care to clarify? This is where the term 'throw the book at' comes from. I guess I'm picking nits. I think you might be confusing a confidential informant and their testimony which might be sealed, but plea deals for federal charges aren't sealed automatically, and they wouldn't be for a pot case, especially with El Jeffe at the helm of the AG's office. The original charges, as well as the evidence behind them, doesn't automatically go away, which is why I'm wondering why this thread is the only one around like it. Curious I guess.

From federaldrugcharges.net-
"Remember that if you provide cooperation with the feds in the charges against you and your associates that helps in the case, the government may reduce your sentence by as much as 30%.

Cooperating includes testifying against others facing indictment, and/or providing information or active cooperation to create a new investigation/indictment against another person."

I equate cooperation to being a snitch, not getting a discount for admitting guilt.

In these days of instagram, facebook and other social media, how do people in this industry NOT know each other's business? Moving forward, what did these guys do wrong that others can not do in the future? Also, when can we blame obama?

How are you involved? Some of what I see is legit, and some of it is obviously mistaken, but it sure seems like you got the details, but some of them are wrong and seem presumptive. We should know where you sit so we can see where you stand.

Why is gypsy nirvana the only name being thrown around?

N

Nog

In relation to the law aspects, I think I live in a different country than you, with a different legal system.

So here you get a third off your sentence if you plead guilty at the first opportunity.
This is a reward for saving the court time and money.

"In these days of instagram, facebook and other social media, how do people in this industry NOT know each other's business? Moving forward, what did these guys do wrong that others can not do in the future? Also, when can we blame obama?"

Well people in the industry only know your business if you tell them including posting pics of your grow on facebook.

And what did those guys do wrong?

They let other people know their business, that's what.
The same thing that gets just about everyone busted who gets busted.

And how am I involeved? I'm not.

"Why is gypsy nirvana the only name being thrown around?"

Because he's the one that got busted.
Don't forget when Mark Emery got busted and extradited we were all talking about him.
Apparently there were another one or two people named in the indictment who are going to get charged.
I think these would be employees of seedboutique, less likely another American seed breeder.
But we may not hear what happens there, I mean how are we going to know? I don't think you will read all about it on icmag.

I wish Gypsy Nirvana the best, but he made a few mistakes, and one was being the public known face of the seed company, same as Mark Emery.
He should have stayed anonymous like the owners of most seed companies.

The thing that gets me though, is Seedboutique/Seedbay is still running.
It's not going to look good in court when the prosecutor gets up and says your honour, he's still engaging in international drug trafficking, even as he appears before this court charged with the very same thing.
I mean he should have shut it down so at least his lawyers could get up in court and say, your honour, Mr Nirvana has seen the errors of his ways and shut his seed selling business three years ago, and now he's doing volunteer work going around to schools and giving the students talks about the evils of cannabis.

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
[failure to comply with fake-seed selling wishes...]
Your post implies conspiracy not relating to gypsy, which has its place, just wrong thread maybe. You'd get a reply in a relevant thread such as the bayer/monsanto or gmo or etc. Welcome to the farm.

How do you define 'real breeder'?
Let me inject my opinion here. To me a real breeder is the opposite of the average pollen chucker, even tho real breeders chuck pollen as well. Anyone can make S1' crosses, that doesnt truly fit the true breeder bill.
The distinction between the 2 lies in the work that goes in to seelctive breeding and actually stabilizing a strain or cross. This takes hundreds and thousands of plants and years of work, blood sweat and tears and of course failures.

It also takes a keen eye and nose and lots of diligent note taking to isolate and lock down and breed out undesirable characteristics and focusing on the more diserable traits being chased in hopes of creating a new line.

Long story short the diff is joe blow playin with crosses or doing the numbers and time, (years) to bring a solid stable strain or hybrid to the table.

Good indicator to my mind is and what I watch for with any seed company is a warning flag goes up with me if they are creating numerous crosses in the same calendar year. This tells me that the time isnt being taken to do true line breeding and helps to ID the pollen chuckers cross makers vs true breeders.

N

Nog

Not many breeders breed from large numbers now.

Even DJ Short I think did not use large numbers.

He somehow got some unique plants though.

Chimera knows all the breeding science but I don't think he actually breeds anything.

His blue lines such as C-Plus and Calizahr were from his clone stable crossed with some Blueberry male plants that DJ Short gave him, and put out as F1's.

And then his latest, which was again plants from his clone stable crossed with a Jack Herer male, and again put out as F1's.
People kept asking him for a description of the strains, and he kept making excuses.
Well the reason is he couldn't describe the plants is he never grew them out, just harvested the seeds and put them up for sale.

I don't know if anyone does much real "breeding" now.
I mean I don't really care, if an F1 generation plant comes out good then I don't see much reason to take it to further generations.

soserthc1

soserthc1

People pay for the possibilities of the f1 generation now. Which is fine if that's what your expecting. But let's not derail

Any possibilities the other two in the indictment are just Rez and Dutch
What's the point in leaving gyspy in the PI for 2 years and allowing him to step off a plane in the uk and just go home.

It would be some shit if the govt arrested a bunch of people with GN fund beans
Any Silk Road ties ? Mongoose could use a deal these days I'm sure

N

Nog

People pay for the possibilities of the f1 generation now. Which is fine if that's what your expecting. But let's not derail

Any possibilities the other two in the indictment are just Rez and Dutch
What's the point in leaving gyspy in the PI for 2 years and allowing him to step off a plane in the uk and just go home.

It would be some shit if the govt arrested a bunch of people with GN fund beans
Any Silk Road ties ? Mongoose could use a deal these days I'm sure

No, don't forget they have already been charged and done their jail time and are out.
They can't charge them again for a crime they have already been convicted of and served the sentence for.

There is a guy over on mpg who has got hold of a copy of the indictment from the US PACER, (online court records system) and he says it says that the DEA has been after Gypsy since 2004.

When did he start Seedsdirect? Was it about then or earlier?

I think icmag started in 2004.

I would say the other two would be seedboutique employees and maybe the administrator of icmag, Skip.

But yeah, apparently this is not a recent thing, it didn't start with Rezdog getting busted and snitching, they have apparently, according to what the indictment is supposed to say, been after Gypsy and his accomplices named in the indictment since way before that, since 2004 or earlier.

soserthc1

soserthc1

No, don't forget they have already been charged and done their jail time and are out.
They can't charge them again for a crime they have already been convicted of and served the sentence for.

There is a guy over on mpg who has got hold of a copy of the indictment from the US PACER, (online court records system) and he says it says that the DEA has been after Gypsy since 2004.

When did he start Seedsdirect? Was it about then or earlier?

I think icmag started in 2004.

I would say the other two would be seedboutique employees and maybe the administrator of icmag, Skip.

But yeah, apparently this is not a recent thing, it didn't start with Rezdog getting busted and snitching, they have apparently, according to what the indictment is supposed to say, been after Gypsy and his accomplices named in the indictment since way before that, since 2004 or earlier.

OP would be my guess
I'm going to get to mpg after this been away since the 1000s page goose thread
Are you buying the gyspy walked of the plane unscathed after the PI or are you of the belief it was the above mentioned adm posting
Some of the post since clearly appear to be GN to me. I don't know unless there is more to the story slinging seeds shouldn't be atop of the priority list these days. If they want him so bad why leave him sit in PI for two years

N

Nog

No he did walk off the plane from the Phillipines free as far as I know, and has been free in England since then, although now he's on bail.
And I think I can say it's him posting on icmag.

Just surprises me that in the three years he was in jail in the Phillipines the US didn't try and extradite him from there.
Why?
Why wait till he gets back to the UK over three years later to start extradition proceedings?

But yes, I think one of those named in the indictment but has their name redacted so far would be Old Pink, as I think he was involved with Seedsdirect from the beginning.

N

Nog

Well Plural of Mongoose has failed in his attempt to avoid being extradited from Thailand to the US, over the Silk Road thing.

Maybe he will end up sharing a cell with Gypsy Nirvana, I'm sure they will have a lot to talk about to pass the time.

B

Budski420

Hello everyone. Nog, have you or anyone else heard anything lately about this? I had no idea what was going on and placed an order with Seed Boutique and sent letter/funds which was delivered last Wednesday with still no word from them. I'm in a legal state and have been a Medical Card holder for the past 6 years. Should I be worried who indeed received my cash? Has anyone received any orders from them in the past few months? What about Seedbay? Same story?

98Puresativa

Any updates on Gypsy Nirvana? Been almost two years now. Has anybody found the snitch Rez and offed him yet?
I wish harm on nobody. If saw a mob lynching Rez, would ask them to stop...just might not ask very loudly. Rez and I were old enemies from OG days. He was lying, scamming and stealing low life 20 years ago and should have been kicked out of MJ community 20 years ago. Be careful people...Rez was expert at making up fake names and profiles....if he is alive he will try to scam the community again.
If Gypsy Nirvana had been under investigation for years, that means USA Feds had been monitoring ICMAG and Seed Boutique for years. The fact that Seed Boutique and ICMAG websites are still up after Gypsy bust should have everybody in MJ community very worried.

Top Bottom