H&G Amino Treatment - The Shiznit!!

• Thread starter ukbigbud
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
K

Kobe24

Bah H&G is overpriced. You want cheap and effective use GH micro/bloom/grow
or Cutting Edge Solutions or Botanicare CNS-17 and so on.

Slight mods to those cheap base nutes can give me better results.

5 bucks says H&G drip cleans secret ingrediant is Citric Acid.

H&G is pulling some AN bullshit. My 6 month old bottle roots excel. 1.3%nh4

New bottles are 0.1 nh4 and 0.1 n03 so......hmmm so what pgr's or hormones did they not list?

my guess maybe a lil IBA, NAA and Brass

What Effect Does Brassinolide Have On Root Development?

A study 1 concluded that Brassinolide increased the growth of the primary root by 90%. Another study 2 concluded that a 0.0001 PPM application for 8 hours has the best results for the creation of some roots.

1. http://abstracts.aspb.org/aspb1997/45/5180.shtml
2. http://www.springerlink.com/content/u2g5141484114183/#search="brassinolide roots ppm"
brass quote info from superbiz
Maybe Tria

who knows

Ding Ding we have a winner! Tria and Brass for sure...i just used a product containing an analouge of Brass ...and wow....after one day...the foliar application made my ladies look like they took a nice shot of steroids :)

I just used a little sample bottle of Amino that I got from H&G and a local show....it smells like ass.... really thick and dark.... fulvics/Humic and some Hormones probally...

darkpink

darkpink

Grows were RDWC using US Nutrient calculator starting hlaf strength. once the plants developed a large healthy root system i would up the nutes 10ml watching the ppm daily until they consume even nute to water ratio. most days they easily consume 1 gallon each plant and the bigger they are the more they consumed. if they start sucking up more water then nutes ide back off the nutes and vise versa. I used dechlorinated tap water with ppm around 400, a bit high but works fine.

Ive recently converted my system to COCO Coir in 5 gal containers and its much less work. im just getting use to tweaking things my way using coco. im starting another grow tomorrow with coco mixed with little bit of hydroton for added drainage using the H&G line with Superthrive vs. Advanced with ST vs. Foxfarm with ST, all in coco medium with little hydroton, 36plants total.

Regardless of the medium or method of growing every strain is different and some are more tollerant to higher dosages, that in mind start at half strength and work your way up till you see the very tips of the leaves slightly burn then back off 10% or so and as they get bigger you can increase the nute strength. thats how you learn your strain. some of my strains are started 1400ppm from clones using RO water. COCO i use only RO water.

anyway hope that helps

Peace

kushsmoker30 said:
do or did u use ro or tap water and do u follow the nute calculator or the bottle witch goes all the way up to 15 ml A&B. Thanks for any help

C

chrisloc

House & Gardens, Amino Treatment is a groundbreaking new product. containing high quality silica and amino acids specifically formulated to encourage root development, vegetative growth, fruit formation, and flower production. Amino acids are the basic building blocks for proteins and enzymes, which are essential to the structure and the metabolism of plants. Adding amino acids to your nutrient program has been shown to increase chlorophyll concentration in the plant, enabling a higher degree of photosynthesis and growth. As a result plants can produce larger, better-formed fruits and flowers with increased flavors and aromas.

Peace everyone, hope i can help with your Questions..

dankworth

dankworth

I must be using low quality silica and amino acids from my Pro-Tekt in my res and my alfalfa in my tea. Hmmm.
Don't tell my plants! Shhhh!

Chronic Monster

Chronic Monster

House & Gardens, Amino Treatment is a groundbreaking new product. containing high quality silica and amino acids specifically formulated to encourage root development, vegetative growth, fruit formation, and flower production. Amino acids are the basic building blocks for proteins and enzymes, which are essential to the structure and the metabolism of plants. Adding amino acids to your nutrient program has been shown to increase chlorophyll concentration in the plant, enabling a higher degree of photosynthesis and growth. As a result plants can produce larger, better-formed fruits and flowers with increased flavors and aromas.

Peace everyone, hope i can help with your Questions..

Epic first post, :giggle. Do you work at the used car lot on the weekends?

S

Slug

Yeah, I received a free sample at a festival and recently used it. It smells awful! It made my entire room smell like Sharpies. Just like Kobe said, its thick like watered down syrup and black. Definitely a mix of humic/fulvic and some hormones. Wayyyy over priced.

Resinable

Resinable

Wonder how H&G's product compares to Dark Energy from Amhydro which has been around forever. (They make a great Bacilllus Subtilis product too by the way).

J

jdubz401

The amino treatment get exspensive in the uc no doubt about it. It calls for a lot and the bottle is small as shit 70$ a pop and if you have a leak omg there goes a bottle+ down the drain... Hope it was worth the crazy amount of money I've been spending a few more weeks and we will see

MendoCruz

MendoCruz

You can use Pro-Silica and X Nutrients Amino Blast and get the same effect. Way cheaper. Just as effective.

MendoCruz

MendoCruz

Bah H&G is overpriced. You want cheap and effective use GH micro/bloom/grow
or Cutting Edge Solutions or Botanicare CNS-17 and so on.

20L of H&G base $175-225. GH base $250-325. That's retail. CuttingEdge is the same. You can follow H&G feed chart to th"T". Do that with GH and Cutting Edge and you are asking for Nute Lock/Burn. The additives are more expensive in some respects wih H&G. But if you want to stay on the synthetic tip, you can use Dutch Master Zone for roots and Massive instead of Bud XL and Top Booster, and Shooting Powder, with the H&G to keep the cost down and still have a low salt build-up base.

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

The amino treatment get exspensive in the uc no doubt about it. It calls for a lot and the bottle is small as shit 70$ a pop and if you have a leak omg there goes a bottle+ down the drain... Hope it was worth the crazy amount of money I've been spending a few more weeks and we will see

U should try A1 Nutrients Amino Acid it works juss as good if not better but for a way cheaper price tag..

B

Billz401

I run an under current & I had about 4 cracked buckets in flowering alone...amino treatment gets real expensive when u have 2 drain & refill 2 change a cracked bucket...I got tired of it & picked up some j&b water weld...regardless $70 for a small bottle sucks cuz it goes fast in my 12 site...mite not run it next round...has anybody seen any real noticeable results??

J

Jalisco Kid

Why source products from hydroponics companies when you know your going to get screwed going in. Look for agri products to do what you need. I get 5 gal from a source for under 100 bucks. Just aminos. I pay under 300 for 50 lb for 70% fulvic. JK

Mississip Hip

Mississip Hip

jk drops bombs every time he opens his mouth.

Dude you are the one cat that I always listen to.

I'm not a jocker. You have saved me money and improved my garden.

I wish I had listened to you about fucking UC's. I never got a pull from the system.

sorry for the threadjack.

click80

click80

I ran across something the other day...it was AN showing their different labels US vs Europe. This is not to start a hate AN thing, but what i did notice and find interesting enough to investigate is that they throw aminos in a bunch of their stuff. They also claimed (which I checked) that plants can uptake aminos but only in the L-<aminoacid> form. That checked out. Plants cannot uptake D-<aminoacid> forms. Don't have time to find the link to the study, but you can go to Google Scholar and get a bunch of results, I didn't know it was established fact that plants could and would uptake aminos. Anyway, I am going to recheck it,

I am kinda on a budget, getting ready to start a thread about what I was going to use this time to save money, and AN Carboload might be the Amino source (again, after I recheck the labeling thing). My store does not carry H and G (dammit all to hell) and I have been using Technaflora recipe for success mainly for three years, except one AN run (which wasn't that bad, just expensive). I am using DS's suggested nutes for rooting for UC, which is based on Dynabloom mainly for getting roots started, and after reading the Dynabloom label I was wondering what the hell? Why not continue with it? It might not be sufficient once a UC run gets intense, but in Ebb and Flo it should/might be okay. If anyone wants to comment on the thread i am starting I would appreciate it. Basically I am proposing Dynabloom, Calmag plus (Bot), Floraliscious, Koolbloom Liquid (powder later), and Sweet. Maybe Snowstorm as long as I don't have any probs with nasties in the reservoir.

....haven't totally made up my mind on Carboload but I want amino's and my store is limited. They basically carry Technaflora, AN, Botanicare, Humboldt County (not all), Emerald Triangle....thats about it. So if anyone know's of any of those lines that have Amino's but doesn't list it on bottle (I hate this labeling bullshit), please let me know. I will edit this and add a link to the thread I start.

DesiretheFire

DesiretheFire

I bet these agri products work great, but for people that dont know really know anything about aminos except "it helps my bud grow better", it seems pretty hard to find out the right mixes and how much you need per gallon to maximize your plants potential.

I have a big reservoir and to save money like you say would be GREAT but im not going to risk murdering my plants cause i dont have the right mix. Most of use here are running H&Gs full line, and want to have a SURE way to keep plants healthy and save money on some of the products at the same time.

Roots excelurator is great but its raping my wallet so im gonna switch over to GE rapid start which i can get a great deal on. I run H&Gs full line except the new amino treatment which i really dont want to buy because the price, so thats why im here!

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
H & G Amino treatment is some seriously slick advertising...Aminos and humics for that money, you prob wipe your ass with sateen if your sporting bottles of this slick oil...lol

DesiretheFire

DesiretheFire

This is what i decided to rock to save a lil money......
Nutes 001

rick1010063

rick1010063

Used HG amino treatment for the first time. With wow results. There was a true difference in yeild for sure. by week 7 buds were super solid and super covered. Whilst curing there was no room for buds to shrink in size. A must in my line anyway. canna a+b, canna boost, bud candy, big bud, hg amino treatment. This is a good mix for coco 20ltr airpots.

Top Bottom