H&g aqua flakes

• Thread starter QuarterbackMo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
O

OutLander

There seem to be as many thumbs up for certain nutes as thumbs down and sounds like everybody has to make their own call. I've switched to Canna just 5 days from flip and will continue Jack's recipe from here on out until harvest. So far, the girls have loved the switch. They've really exploded. But I'm still struggling with low pH.

I don't think it's the nutes. I think it's algae or root rot that I'm still fighting from my old light leak. I can't figure anything else out.

I've put in about 12ml / gallon of cannazym and it seems to be doing a great job of cleaning up the brown on the old roots in the water. But I would love to finally be rid of the pH problem. I'm sure it's my fault and will ride this out to the end to make the best of it. If the cause is what I think it is next time will be much better.

I can't vouch for any particular nute in the UC yet. I'll use whatever works. I'm just going to copy what works, and Jack has the recipe to beat all so far. I'll tell you that his wifi tastes great with the recipe he used.

As far as CC goes, remember Daniel was as big a defender of H&G as other nutes a few months back, and he's done nothing to change that until this week. When I first told him I was going with H&G, he couldn't say enough good stuff about it. And now he's not recommending one nute over another, just holding off on H&G until we know more I think. So I'm not going to say there's anything wrong with H&G right now, just switching to make the best of the mess I'm pretty sure I created.

-ol

F

f1ydave

Initially I thought 1 of my rooms wasn't flowering...my first grow...I am using H&G, but apparently indica flowers little nug buds, my mistake (I thought they were all cone shape cola's more or less). And I NEVER had any ph issues.

H&G worked great in our grow.

S

SofaKingHigh

Conspiracy theory is Ben took a spill with H&G, CCH2O bases their "research" from our threads and recommends the use of the products of successful looking pics. Again, all conspiracy.

Meaning in the supposed 8 years of prior development put into the UC there hasn't been a solid foundation figured out? Weird.

It's not illegal for Daniel to represent his company online so I wonder why he isn't here in the forums while not taking calls at HQ? Surely he's computer literate.

BudGoggles

BudGoggles

It's not illegal for Daniel to represent his company online so I wonder why he isn't here in the forums while not taking calls at HQ? Surely he's computer literate.[/QUOTE said:
Exactly
Why wouldnt he want to talk to everybody and give us the info right here? It would save him a lot of time on the phone just 10 - 20 min a day on the web (which he probably already spends looking at our threads) answering our Qs

BG

S

SofaKingHigh

Stop being logical BigGreen. Nothing in this overpriced industry makes sense. :D

UCMENOW

UCMENOW

Reality Check On Register 1 Please

Exactly
Why wouldnt he want to talk to everybody and give us the info right here? It would save him a lot of time on the phone just 10 - 20 min a day on the web (which he probably already spends looking at our threads) answering our Qs

BG

Not to make myself look less intelligent but I'm spoon fed most of my opinions by Daniel as he is paying attention.

Though I do think you under estimate the time it takes to run a company shipping the amount of systems they ship and supporting the over 200 retailers I was told they have.

Besides, 10-20 minutes answering posts.....really? You surely realize how time consumptive these forums are.

I'll mention to him about the direct chat and see what he thinks, maybe a UCHQ thread? Hmmm.

S

SofaKingHigh

THAT would be a thread worth sticking to the top.

I disagree that 10-20 minutes posting is insufficient. One post per day in the UCHQ thread in manual style text explaining step by step how to do it like the gangsters who are above posting photos of their work for whatever reason would do wonders.

QuarterbackMo

QuarterbackMo

Just a fallow up on this thread even though it's old... Hg def does not taste like tail pipes and it was kind of a bitch keeping the ph in check but the fruits tasted awesome. Don't listen to anybody telling you any bullshit like that ever...

Latest posts

Top Bottom