H&G coco nutes?

• Thread starter budkatz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

budkatz

Can't find anyone around here that carries canna products. It seems H&G is all the rage here.

What are your opinions on these? I'd like to hear from this community before investing in them.

thanks!

Z

zombywolf

Have been using H&G for the past 2 years. Good chem ferts, but havent seen any real
advantages over organic Metanaturals ferts. My experience has been ok with them, but have noticed that plants stretch quite a bit more with H&G-not a problem if you have higher celings in your grow room, but noticable increases in height in flowering. Lower grow areas need to take this into consideration. BTW, I use Pro Mix in containers.

T

theherbalizor

Premium Member
Supporter
Yeah, H&G user here. IMO produces some of the best tasting weed.

H

Highlander

I use H&G A & B and the rest canna nutes but when i use it i use the B first then the A I find I get better results like that

Kosmo

Kosmo

I use H&G A & B and the rest canna nutes but when i use it i use the B first then the A I find I get better results like that

true dat,,, theres also a chemistry side to that story too. Good rule of thumb is add your Phosphate first, usually thats the "B" bottle..

P

pigfarmer

Do not use H&G Coco's A&B if your going to be reciruculating your nutrients. Been there and suffered horraibly. If your hand feeding u will be fine, but if recirculating, i'd go with the H&G Aqua Flakes.

M

Mosca Negra

Breeder
Supporter
Have heard from experienced growers who have used both that you need to use more H&G versus Canna. But I do believe it is cheaper.

Cheers!

M

medicaluser700

The H&G is not very different from Canna. They will do you right. Their nute schedule chart works well too you can actually follow the recommended dosages and not burn the shit out of your plants.

T

tophmaster

i use h&g a&b so wait u add one then the other as in alternate feedings or? and canna too its the shit

K

krunchbubble

Premium Member
Supporter
i also use h@g coco on a drip recirculation system. i went by there feeding schedule exactly except for the foliar spray and got more then 2 lb's a light. actually, i pulled a little over 12 lb's total off of 2 3000 watt vertical rooms with sweet pink grapefruit.
imo, the nutrient lineup needs protekt and some kind of organic at the end to enhance flavor and smell a little.
but other then that, best nutes i have ever used! :boogie:

G

Grendelkhan

Their Roots excell is the best roots product on the market. Period.
H and G is one of the main dudes from Canna. He split off from them a couple years ago and made H and G. I have great results from it and have used pretty much everything. What I enjoy most about it, is that it runs very clean. Very little salts build up on the cocco even when I am running the nuts at really high ppm's. You can use other finishing product instead of their shooting power if you'd like with no problems. Plus you don't have to switch between a veg and bloom nuts which cuts down on a bit of hassle. If you do use any of their stuff I would strongly suggest their roots stuff.
Peace.
GKhan.

G

Grendelkhan

Its very good. Its a bit expensive but it does work very well. If your looking for other products that do much the same I would suggest gravity or bloombastic. It will raise your ppms by about 200 so careful with it. Also with any finisher you want to add sugars. I think that if you use the whole H and G line you won't be disappointed with them.
Hope this helps.
Gkhan.

S

sativablast

yeh i just got a sample of H&G cocos nutes and roots exc but i wanna try
the magic green spray that waxes the leaves.

C

cannabyss

My Canna Coco AB bottles were about empty, so I ended up ordering the H&G Coco AB and Bud XL after reading mostly positive feedback for their product. It was a good deal cheaper in the end which was also a deciding factor.

S

scuba steve

Price is a b ig factor for alot of folks in this mess were in.I used to use coco,but switched to h&g,which seems to be really close in all aspects except price.Looking forward to the fall and my harvest!!!Peace all!!!:joint:

J

JohnUFC

Coco a b is great I use that for all my mother plants, cloning and veg. When I switch to flower and I use my recirculating system I use Aqua flakes a b. However if you look the nitrogen content is different in both. I have noticed better looking plants using the coco over the aqua flakes. Very very slight difference though.

S

strainman

Premium Member
Supporter
I'm using the whole H&G line(soil) and love my results... I would def recommend!

Latest posts

Top Bottom