Hairs browning too fast 33 days flowr?

• Thread starter Trekronor420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
T

Trekronor420

Hello and thanks in advance.

I have this large yield 1m3(150cmtall)size plant and i have noticed some hair on the smaller buds are allready turning brown. Its been only 33 days since 12 flip. The plant was pleflowering and showing white hair even before the flip. But aint this little early to start turning brown when its putting on most of its weight at this point?. The plant is huge and flowets swallow every day. Can it be becouse those browning buds are the ones nearest the ac unit and get blown cold air? Other parts and plants arent browning yet. I have not seen any male parts i inspect every day but dont have 360 degree view on every part.

Hairs browning too fast 33 days flowr
Hairs browning too fast 33 days flowr 2
Hairs browning too fast 33 days flowr 3
Hairs browning too fast 33 days flowr 4
Hairs browning too fast 33 days flowr 5

Madmax

Madmax

There could b a nanner in there somewhere but im hoping im wrong. id b looking at the lower sites and through the middle.some strains do this..i had one browning early last grow and thought the worst but never found anything ...most photo period plants will showvthere sex (preflowers) from 4 weeks onwards from seed...

T

Trekronor420

The plant is sensi seed big bud i chose it from the experience of my first grow where i abused it every way but it only grew larger and gave amazing large frosty yield.

I have inspected lower sites carefully and there is no signs and the plant shouldnt be under stress and have huge roots. But i cannot see every part in that 1 m3 mess and i fear herms alot. I have 2m3 space and this is half of it. Other half is showing no browning and this plant only this one are where i try to tie small buds somehow so they dont grt directionally blown by thr ac.

GrowHobo

GrowHobo

Sometimes leaves can rub on them from fans etc and cause them to turn early.

Just a thought

Deadstill

Deadstill

I'm from the government, and I'm here to help.
Supporter
I'd say it's fine - the pistils are one of the most sensitive parts of the plant I'd say, and will be first to show you if a bud is getting too close to a light, for example. I've seen a lot of pistils die just from people fingerfucking my plants when they come over 🤣

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Likely the ones closest to the light. HID can cause heat issues on upper buds that can cause that.

Touching them or a fan as said earlier can do that also

T

Trekronor420

Likely the ones closest to the light. HID can cause heat issues on upper buds that can cause that.

Touching them or a fan as said earlier can do that also

Nope only smaller buds near the ac i have to be really carrfull so the cold airflow dont directly hit those smaller branches. So i adjust the grill to blow air against the wall and upwards. It still moves those branches a little.

Ive also tied and bend those smaller ones with small rope so they dont hang even more those smaller buds were pretty much in dim before i fixed the position.

And during the heatwave my ac shut down 2 times by overload error and there was 34c inside tent with really high humidity. Not for long but like 2 hours max and that happened 2 times. Didnt show any stress or slowint down that time maybe even grew faster i have co2 bags.

I inspected every plant good as i can and there is no male parts. Sensi seed og strains ive never seen them herm. This is my 3rd grow and i chose the best strains from my experience sensi skunk and big bud are really good and resilient last time i choppee the main cola in half mid flower and the plant didnt do a thing to slow down or herm. So i trust these strains alot.

So there is light browning of the smaller buds near the ac bigger buds are still white and stickint out growing very good and making trichomes nicely. Maybe i overreact its 8week strain been flowering 5 weeks allready and its huge so its probably mean nothing if some small buds have little browning allready. Its pretty much 98% still white.

T

Trekronor420

One thing i also feared is rogue pollen from previous grow. But it ended 2-3months ago and i raised the humidity to 95% with all the gear inside tent to kill pollen and wiped the walls etc after grow.

My kerosine krash hermied when carbon filter fell on it and broke big cola right off and the plant made pollen sacks near the damaged area in the dark and i dkdnt notice on time.

And about touching those are the branches which are on the way when i rise lights or change co2 bags etc so it may very well be from touching and i did big training gathering them all together with a rope so they dont lean outside the area.

T

Trekronor420

I'd say it's fine - the pistils are one of the most sensitive parts of the plant I'd say, and will be first to show you if a bud is getting too close to a light, for example. I've seen a lot of pistils die just from people fingerfucking my plants when they come over 🤣
Thats horrible, my gf always like to squuese that white budlets then smell her fingers i tell her to be gentle but she say plants are not so sensitive but she dont know anything about gardening and growing. I toucj them too but only when i have to. To install yoyos and stuff.

Top Bottom