half's test thread for hazeman!

• Thread starter half baked
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
half baked

half baked

now then people, ive not been around for a while but im back lol, got a few tests on the go for hazeman and now is the time for a new thread to be born lol, im testing his uk train, white cheddar and grape white stompers, the grape white stompers are seeds and the other 2 are cuts from the ladies i found in each pack, 7 phenos of each :rock,

grape white stomper!
Grape white stomper

uk train!
Uk train

white cheddar!
White cheddar

all will be vegged up for the next 4-6 weeks then i'll have space to flip them, all will be grown using plant magics oltimer range too, its a product we love to use, so simple and the buds that come from using it are just top shelf +++, atm they are being vegged under a 600MH but will be goin to hps soon enough, watch for the weekly updates

peace hb

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Looks good, Half Baked! I been watching this grow. Hope those White Grape Stomper r good to u bro! Welcome back to da farm as well.

half baked

half baked

hazeman, yh bro, gonna need new filters for this round lmao, updates 2mo

hb

half baked

half baked

right a lil behind on my updates but heres the uk train the the white cheddar, both have some fantastic looking/smelling phenos in them, the flowering plants just stink my gaf out bigtime, gonna be a few keepers in each pack at this rate lol

uk train
Uk train

white cheddar
White cheddar

gonna have to take pics of the stompers 2morro now, the camera died as i was taking these pics lol

thanks hb

Hazeman

Hazeman

Breeder
Supporter
you sure are taking good care of them they look great :cool0041:

half baked

half baked

lil update for ya bro, loving these 2 more by the day, both have some great qualities about them and both stink

white cheddar
Wc
Wc1
Wc2
Wc3
Wc4

uk train
Trainwreck
Trainwreck 1
Trainwreck2

tent shot
Group shot

no pics of the grape white stompers but you can see them in the tent shot, back row and the 4 from the left on the row infront, loving these crosses for sure, thanks for these hazeman, gonna be poppin the white bx very soon too so keep watching this space

peace hb

peace hb

Hazeman

Hazeman

Breeder
Supporter
i would like to see a pic of the white stomper .

J

joejusttyped

Grape White & UK Train are awesome! Looking forward to see these progress bro.

half baked

half baked

didnt get these out the tent but still took some photos, not much below the canopy to see but we got 5 julius ceasar's in with them and the grape whites stomp all over them in size of fan leaves lmao, which i was defo not expecting

hope ya like bro

hb

half baked

half baked

had this girl out the room so thought id show how beautiful she is, my fav pheno, the others are just as good but she smells more like trainwreck :)

shes on day 50 now so gonna be at least another 20 days to go yet

hb

Hazeman

Hazeman

Breeder
Supporter
and WOW what fat leaves on that grape white stomper. NICE i will have to watch :movie that one for sure. i haven't grown any of those yet so i hope i get the fat leaf one too.

half baked

half baked

haha its the uk train bro, im sayin more trainwreck in smell but i couldnt say for structure, its defo aint no cheese tho haha, all but 1 pheno could be keepers here, all have great qualities, i'll do a smoke report on each pheno once chopped down, about 20 days or so to go now :)
and the grape stompers are looking very nice bro, ive only just started feedin them thats why they are a lil yellowe but coming back to normal very quick :) the smell when i pinch the stem is just so sour it untrue, thanks for lettin me test out these great strains, im loving them so far and know i wont be let down in the taste department, they friggin reek,

can you give me a hint about the aww, what structure should i be looking for, id like to find 1 leaning that way you see

peace hb

Hazeman

Hazeman

Breeder
Supporter
yes i have the AWW male pic posted here check it out

half baked

half baked

some snaps of the grape stomper x (white x aloha white widow), i got 7 females and 2 males from the 9 beans that popped :) we got a lil lazy for a week or so and the plants stretched like mad on us so we supercropped and LST'd the hell out of them and they responding to it really well tbh, they have great vigour and im defo gonna be dusting a few things in my garden with the males from these, see what comes from them hey, im gonna be taking snaps of the uk train and white cheddar 2mo too hazeman, anyways to the grape white stompers

gws 1
Gs01
Gs1

gws 2
Gs02
Gs2

gws 3
Gs03

gws 4
Gs04
Gs4

gws 5
Gs05
Gs5

gws 6
Gs06
Gs6

veggin these up for another 3-4 weeks but in a week or so they all gettin repotted into 15 ltr pots for the flip, also being vegged under 3000 watts of hps 24/7, only being fed roots excel atm but once they ask for food they will be gettin plant magic oldtimer grow, spraying them down with plant magics essence every 10 days too, does wonders that stuff and the plants love it, as i say pics of the others 2mo, looking forward to this grow :)

hb

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
What up Half Baked! Them girls r looking really healthy bro. Can't wait to see them in flower. That shit is gonna be some fire! Keep up the great work.

Latest posts

Top Bottom