Hand watering in coco medium

• Thread starter Shayne010944
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Shayne010944

Shayne010944

So my pant is on 12/12 now and seem like they really need watering x2 times a day.

I’m currently watering at first half hour once lights are on . How do people hand water when it’s in the dark cycle ? I don’t wanna let light in

Shayne010944

Shayne010944

I hand water coco I water twice per day an hour after lights on hour before lights off seems to work pretty well.
Mmmm my issue is lights are on at 5pm and go off at 5am. Buggered if I’m waking up at 5am to water . Trying to think of something to get past this

High.and.grow

High.and.grow

Meine Hose ist jetzt am 12.12. Und es scheint, als müssten sie wirklich x2 Mal am Tag gegossen werden.

Ich gieße gerade in der ersten halben Stunde, wenn die Lichter an sind. Wie geben Menschen Wasser, wenn es im dunklen Kreislauf ist? Ich will kein Licht hereinlassen
Greetings to you.

how many liters do your pots have? I work with a volume of 3.5 l and it is enough to water once a day during the heyday. in the later course of the flowering the thirst decreases, so i only need to water every 2-3 days. and in growth it takes a good 5-8 days after the first watering until it has to be watered again. until the pot is really really light.

Arkos

Arkos

I'd try have my last feeding 3-4 hours before the lights go out to give the plants time to absorb some of the water, that way they are not sitting in it for hours while resting.

RookieBC

RookieBC

Get a funnel and some tubing run one tube I to each plant and burry it so it won't move. Measure how much water they take with lights on. When you wake up give them that much through each tube and your good. Make sure to label each tube with tape so you don't ruin everything

Grapefruitroop

Grapefruitroop

A drip system for few plants is easy as pie....
But also flood and drain would be a good and easy option....

Top Bottom