Happy Merica Day

• Thread starter Aqua Man
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

hahahah it is that time isnt it,crap means tomorrow everyone goes ape shit with boom,then hit the roads and kill folks.
speaking if i was watching a documnetery yesterday on montreal dud i idg the shit out of that beer company that bought you alls hockey team,they way they do all there on recycling and clean up of stadium is something all sport owners should do,you cant depend on the consumers and a foot foward of something that is yours is some thing that need award

TheBioMaster

TheBioMaster

Around here they don't even wait until the 4th to start launching fireworks all over the neighbourhood at all damn hours of the night!! They don't pick up the trash either.....people are just sorry.....and they don't generally give a crap about others.

I'm all for the 4th and fireworks and all....but two weeks of that shit is just too much.....these idiots act like they never seen fireworks before or something.....

It is amazing to me how much the world has changed in the past 4 months.....the USA is almost unrecognizable and going steady in the wrong direction IMHO.

They have cancelled all public gatherings and fireworks......

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Lol. Thats the america that caused all this. Remember the past or we are doomed to repeat it.

And happy 4th of july weekend anyway. :-)
That's my fear of all this erasing history stuff. It's spreading to Canada now. I was so proud of one chief here. They wanted to rename a school because of an online petition. The chief said... We should use this time to educate people on the injustice of the past... Not erase it from our minds.

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

Lol. Thats the america that caused all this. Remember the past or we are doomed to repeat it.

And happy 4th of july weekend anyway. :-)
i remember real well coming up in de segregation and now that im about to die i see going right back to segregations,the majority rules for it,dont you think.
by the way when you sell your home acording to the housing market it is no longer called a master bedroom but is now refered to as a primary bedroom and bathroom hahahah.
i got one thing only to say about the iraq war,them folks over there dont want anyone help because there is only 2 sides ,rich or poor no in bettweens hahahah

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom