Happy to be here!

• Thread starter Cannafollow
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Cannafollow

Cannafollow

Hey Farmers! I’m cannafollow. I’m a Canadian hobby grower that’s been lurking on forums for years. I’m sick of Instagram and all the drama queens so I thought I’d join THCfarmer. I’ve been growing on and off since 2002 both indoors and out. I’ve tried DWC, coco, soil and organics. I’m more of a generalist than a pro at any one of those methods as I regularly rotate between them all. I like learning from people and helping new people to the hobby. I have spent a ton of time researching breeders and strains since I started growing so if you ever need any advice on what to grow that’s my wheelhouse. Cheers 💨

Happy to be here
Happy to be here 2
Happy to be here 3
Happy to be here 4
Happy to be here 5
Happy to be here 6
Happy to be here 7
Cloverdalestan

Cloverdalestan

Thanks! The purple bud is called Putang from Mass Medical Strains. I’ve never grown purple bud before and wanted a sure thing. This breeder seems to have a lot of real purple phenos in his lines. It was cool to grow, definitely a crowd pleaser.

Six plants? 4x4 tent or larger? I was thinking 4 four gallon pots but I may go with six if feasible.
Looks like well over a pound . What was your total grow time from seed to harvest?
After cutting , how long before the buds were jarred? Asking because I’m about 3 weeks away from harvest . First time grower.

Cannafollow

Cannafollow

Six plants? 4x4 tent or larger? I was thinking 4 four gallon pots but I may go with six if feasible.
Looks like well over a pound . What was your total grow time from seed to harvest?
After cutting , how long before the buds were jarred? Asking because I’m about 3 weeks away from harvest . First time grower.
6 plants stuffed in this 4x4 tent, 5 gallon pots grown in coco with GH 3 part nutes. Next time I’d run 4 plants with a scrog but this was a small pheno hunt for mothers so I crammed them in. Less plants with a full canopy would probably yield a little better cause it wouldn’t be so jammed in at the lowers. I pulled just a little over 17 ounces of bud. Total grow time about 2 months of veg and 10 weeks of flower.
After I cut them I hang the whole plant at 60% humidity at room temp and dry for 10-14 days until the small branches just about snap but not quite. I then dry trim and into jars they go with small humidity meters. 58-62% is what I shoot for. If it goes higher than that burp the jar, if it goes lower than that add a 62% bóveda pack. Cure for a minimum of 2 weeks.

Latest posts

Top Bottom