Happy to join!

• Thread starter Bagger McGuirk
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

Bagger McGuirk

Hello everyone! I am thrilled to join the family. I was lucky to be invited by one of our distinguished members.
And a big thank you to him.
I am somewhat new to indoor growing, but very familiar with the great outdoors.

I hope that everyone does not mind me asking some questions every now and then. I am a firm believer that the only dumb question is the one that is not asked.
Again, I am a very happy person being able to join the family.

H

hererisssh

Premium Member
Supporter
Welcome to the farm gopers :hi

Ask away man. There is no such thing as a stupid question, especially if you search before you ask :D

S

Simple Simon

Welcome gopers , I think you will find this is a friendly site, that is what its all about IMO asking questions and answering questions so we all can grow better cannabis than you can buy from most dealers !!! you can PM me any time.SS:banana1sv6:

S

Swerve

welcome t the farm man. glad you made it over.. this place rocks

Z

Zoolander

Premium Member
Supporter
Welcome to the Farm:cool0010::drink

K

Karma Genetics

:icon_animal26::icon_animal26::icon_animal26:
Welcome to Tha Farm

B

Bagger McGuirk

Thank you everyone. In regards to showing what I got, I will post up some pictures of my first run at indoor. I won't mind at all with any constructive criticism, I have started on my learning journey and as you travel, you need to talk to the gurus to let you know what to do and what not to. That is one of the reasons I am here! And, of course, the great friendship that seems to flow in here. I don't seem to see any trolls at present, and I will assure everyone, that I am too tall to be a troll!:rock

And soon, I will be starting some of the Cali Connection's SFV OG Kush BX2, no thanks to some kind and compassionate folks within this industry.

Yes, I am a medical patient.

Latest posts

Top Bottom