Haps at the Shack,, All Grows

• Thread starter Blastfact
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Blastfact

Blastfact

The Gnomes are great ! Looooong time OD grower here. What's the time length difference on a scrog run, compared to a typical seed to harvest run ? Thanks
Wish I could give you a answer. Bottom line there is no typical run time. So many variables it's mind numbing.

Blastfact

Blastfact

10th week almost over. The grow has went into super slo-mo. All parameters are great. Just waiting for the center to fill in a bit more then I will flip her and start detailing the spread out more when the stretch comes on. She will get a Gaia Green feed tomorrow.

10 week veg

Lockebox

Lockebox

10th week almost over. The grow has went into super slo-mo. All parameters are great. Just waiting for the center to fill in a bit more then I will flip her and start detailing the spread out more when the stretch comes on. She will get a Gaia Green feed tomorrow.

View attachment 1305959
I've never been intrigued by the idea of scrogging until this thread, looking awesome dude! 😎

Blastfact

Blastfact

One more hole to fill and one of these days she will get flipped to flower.

IMG 9523

Blastfact

Blastfact

She got flipped to flower a few weeks ago. I will have to go back and check but I think she is 2.5 weeks since flip and doing well. She needs a Gaia Green feed today. Went into new motorcycle purchase mode so everything went on the back burner including the grows.

IMG 9661

Blastfact

Blastfact

Rosetta Stone is doing well in full flower. I fed the plant yesterday with Gaia Green. Starting to really drink heavy on the water jug. Stretch has been aggressive. Once she starts bulking up a tad I will raise the scrog.

IMG 9703

Top Bottom