Harbor Freight Vac Pump

Gonna pick up one of these tomorrow to try out. A friend uses one..can these pumps be run c on continuously for at least 4 hr at a time and I can shut the pump down let it rest and continue or are they good enough to run for a few more hrs?

1diesel1

Staff member
Harbor freight warranty’s everything, save your receipts. I have a contractor that does it with there generators and gas motors. It takes a shit on him he takes it back they swap him a new one no questions asked. It’s pretty slick except the labor cost for time down and repairing the equipment.

Ok so can you guys help me out on directions on purging in a stainless pot with lexan lid. Should I run the pump for just a few hours at a time?

Ok so can you guys help me out on directions on purging in a stainless pot with lexan lid. Should I run the pump for just a few hours at a time?
if your not careful ya might "crush it" hahaha,had to man :cool:
your pot should have a shutoff valve/ball valve so when you get to a desired neg pressure you could close the valve and turn off the pump.be carefull man,make sure that pump is not capable of crushing that lexan lid.