Hard time determining the problem.is it cal mag def or nute lock out??

• Thread starter Weedfreak
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Weedfreak

Weedfreak

Started flowering rdwc and I'm on day 10 from switching to 12/12. In veg they seemed to look good and now it seems like I'm having a hard time. This is my first time growi g dwc and indoors at that. Can anybody possibly give me some advice and tell me what they think. I read up on all sorts of different things it could be and I usually am one to over think or make things more complicated than it has to be.

Hard time determining the problemis it cal mag def or nute lock out
Hard time determining the problemis it cal mag def or nute lock out 2
TripsRabbit

TripsRabbit

I would say excess P and K, aka too much flower nutrients too soon. I give mine veg nutes for the first few weeks of flower.
POTASSIUM
PHOSPHORUS

Weedfreak

Weedfreak

I would say excess P and K, aka too much flower nutrients too soon. I give mine veg nutes for the first few weeks of flower.View attachment 1122165View attachment 1122166
Hey thanks for the reply! I did keep it on grow nutes for the first 7 days but then I did switch to the bloom nutes on the next reservoir change..i used tap water with the sensi a and b and used half strength taking it to about 1.2 ec and then added some cal-mag taking it to a total of 1.4 ec..def felt like I might have fed to much bloom nutes. Any advice on going about lockout..right now I have been flushing with PhD water with some clearex going on 24 hrs.when the light come on I was planning on making up a new reservoir a little less potent

Top Bottom