HaRdRoC's PeRpEtUaL gRoW

• Thread starter hardroc
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
H

hardroc

Hey I'm Hardroc

I've been growing for 3 consecutive years now, still have lots to learn and have fun doing it.
I love to grow all kinds of strains. My fav to grow is Bubba Kush & Humboldt so far.......
My fav smoke has to be Super Lemon Haze.

A list of strains I've grown out include:

Honeydew
Spoetnik #1
Lemonator
Crimea Blue
Orange Mass
Green Elfy
Juicey Fruit
White Widow x Big Bud
Bubba Kush
Blue Widow
CONvict Kush
and of course bag seed.....

What I have growing in the flower tent:

3rd Dimension
White Widow x Big Bud
Bubba Kush
Spoetnik #1
Humboldt
Sharks Breath
Rocklock
Papaya

Veg tent:

Bubba Kush
Humboldt

Mom closet:

Bubba Kush
Humboldt

Hardware:

Soil (1st run with) Sunshine #4, with dolomite lime and worm castings
Nutes: (1st run with as well) Jack's Classic, Dynamic Duo.

Veg:
200 watt 6500k cfl in an air cooled hood, in a 3x3 tent (400 mh ballast crapped out on me...)

Flower:
600 watt hortilux hps in a cool tube, 360 cfm inline with carbon scrubber, in a 4x4 tent.

Mom Closet:
4 42 watt cfl's 3 6500k and 1 2700k, cause that's all I had........lol

Any questions or comments are welcome.
My youtube acct, is hardroc1979, if you wanna check out any of my vids.
I just started making them....so there's a couple.

http://www.youtube.com/user/hardroc1979?feature=mhum#p/a/u/1/P1cxcAozHxE

B

BipolarHiRoller

hey man awsome sounding set up, I'm actually planning a very similar set up and seeing yours cranking out some beauties is very reasuring.

took a look at one of your vids, ganna take a look at the rest. good luck, hope to see some awsome buds.

D

DaPurps

Sounds like a solid setup man. How is the Humboldt coming ? I'm sure you have some pics, going to watch your youtube now :)

H

hardroc

hey man awsome sounding set up, I'm actually planning a very similar set up and seeing yours cranking out some beauties is very reasuring.

took a look at one of your vids, ganna take a look at the rest. good luck, hope to see some awsome buds.

Thanks for stopping by man, so you're getting a similar setup as well eh? Any ?'s ya got, feel free.

Sounds like a solid setup man. How is the Humboldt coming ? I'm sure you have some pics, going to watch your youtube now :)

Thanks Purps.
The Humboldt is comming quite nicely, so well if fact, that, that and Bubba Kush are the only strains I'm running next run. I'm gonna try my hand at a SOG for the 1st time, next round. Just gotta empty out the flower room
1st.......

ronvmpc

ronvmpc

Your bubba's going off man. You should get some macro shots of them colas. Nice girls though.

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
yeah that bubba looks good man all look nice and healthy. the 3rd dimension looks like she revegged on you. think that's why it looks so small for 5 weeks.

H

hardroc

Awesome. The vid's are cool, worth a thousand words !

Thanks, yea I just figured out how to do them on my camera, I'm not very electronicly inclined......lol

Your bubba's going off man. You should get some macro shots of them colas. Nice girls though.

Thanks, I love Bubba, but have only gotten to grow this Green House Seeds Bubba. I wanna try all these other Bubba's I just recently learned about.
This is a cut, that is 2 generations from seed. It's a cut off the cut from the original seed, if that makes any sense. I'll see if I can find the mom's pic (from seed) and the clone from that I started inside and then gave it to my buddy to grow outside last season and this is a clone from that.

yeah that bubba looks good man all look nice and healthy. the 3rd dimension looks like she revegged on you. think that's why it looks so small for 5 weeks.

I know eh? That's what I thought cause of all the 1,2 & 3 fingered leafs, but it was like that from seed......I dunno....thanks for the good words and stopping in

H

hardroc

Here's the pic of the mom from seed (indoor) and the the 1st set of clones off the mom (outdoor) and the cut I have budding now is off the outdoor.

June 18th BK 2
Oct outdoor Bubba
H

hardroc

Starting my flush on the Humboldt and the Spoetnik #1 this morning

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Sweet! Lookin good hardroc. Keep postin bro! I'm gonna keep an eye out.

4everhigh

hey just wondering what company those ww x bb came from? i currently got the female seeds x line ww x bb at about 23 days flowering. how long did you let them flower for? thanks for the reply

H

hardroc

Sweet! Lookin good hardroc. Keep postin bro! I'm gonna keep an eye out.

Thanks, and thanks for stopping by.

hey just wondering what company those ww x bb came from? i currently got the female seeds x line ww x bb at about 23 days flowering. how long did you let them flower for? thanks for the reply

Yup same seed company. 7-8 weeks from sex. A damn good bean for the buck for sure.

lookin good! u know im here brutha!

Hey Hey!!!!!!!! What's good man?

Latest posts

Top Bottom