Harmonic Sound Waves to increase Yield

• Thread starter budfriend
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
budfriend

budfriend

So I came across this device from bio-wave industries.

http://biowaveindustries.com/.

Supposed to increase brix levels and increase yields 20%. Does anyone have experience with this? Anyone know of a cheaper alternative. This thing cost about $2,000 grand. Does this thing work?

peace

420Gator

420Gator

sounds like a scam to me

id set up another room with the 2k and increase yield the good ol' fashioned way

marski420

marski420

I'm not going to say that its impossible but this is likely a scam indeed.I Agree with Gator, Just set up another room / tent for much cheaper, proven 100% effective haha

jagle

jagle

i study music and technology, and im gonna call BULLSHIT on this

420Gator

420Gator

evrytime ppl say plants like music id like to know how to know what kind of music they like.... what if they like country and you play rap? will this decrease yield? what if some strains prefer quiet lol

MileHighChic

MileHighChic

Just turn on the stereo..they like all kinds of music. It's the vibration that helps.

budfriend

budfriend

What did mythbusters find out about it sensi p??? Did any of you guys check out the website. They have some good test on there by some owners of larger hydroponics wholesalers. Check it out.

As for adding more lights i can only have so many plants and run so much power. This thing uses 60 watt

I

ibTheMan

well they love music For Real, thats ah fact, mine love 95.5fm lol. so get ah clock radio and play um some jams.

420Gator

420Gator

What did mythbusters find out about it sensi p??? Did any of you guys check out the website. They have some good test on there by some owners of larger hydroponics wholesalers. Check it out.

As for adding more lights i can only have so many plants and run so much power. This thing uses 60 watt

they basically proved plants dont have a CNS so id imagine something without ears or a brain doesnt care if music is on or not

as for the studies funded by the "owners of larger hydropnics wholeslers" im sure theres a possibility it could be biased.

if u wanna get one and do a side by side run id sure like to see the results but i can almost guarentee you wont yield an extra 20%

S

SENSI P

lol i remember seeing that, they were torturing the plants and shit lmao and had em hooked up to all kinda machines

Right they didnt know what they were doing if you ask me they should have recruited some of us to run the tests, but from what i remember i think the results came out plausible barely, imo, cause really from my observations the plants looked like crap instead of doing all the retarded stuff they did they should have focused on basic needs.

J

Jsän

i laughed, when i first heard on some other forum, about people using Subsonic Bug Repellers to increase yields. But those only cost 20$ off of amazon. Now someone is selling them for 2k. (but theirs spins!!!!)

i think, when i was researching the Repellers, it was found that plants DID respond to (i think it was) 40-60 Hertz, So a good pair of LF speakers and a computer should be able to achieve the same "claimed" results.
as what that amounts to?
...who knows but Side-by-Side Comparison Man.

T

treehugger

evrytime ppl say plants like music id like to know how to know what kind of music they like.... what if they like country and you play rap? will this decrease yield? what if some strains prefer quiet lol

I have seen multiple study's on this subject over the last 30 hrs and the winner by KO was Mozart. Other genre of music had figures that fell within margin of error, but Mozart consistently produced demonstrable positive effects on growth and vitality. (tests that did not include Mozart therefore are crippled from the start)

No one has demonstrated the Scientific basis for this effect, but I can see multiple possible causalities, perhaps this new product has benefit?

B

BoCo Buds

You need to use one of the copper pyramid hats in order to 'best' take advantage of the harmonics... and to hang Japanese kanji of 'happiness' in each direction surrounding the plants & rez, which is proven (by electron microscope) to impact the molecular structure of water, thusly making the nutrient flow richer & more responsive.

Jeez... common knowledge, no??? ;-)

S

SENSI P

You need to use one of the copper pyramid hats in order to 'best' take advantage of the harmonics... and to hang Japanese kanji of 'happiness' in each direction surrounding the plants & rez, which is proven (by electron microscope) to impact the molecular structure of water, thusly making the nutrient flow richer & more responsive.

Jeez... common knowledge, no??? ;-)

LMAO thats good stuff buddy you know anyone that is selling those copper pyramid hats wholesale.

lazarus718

lazarus718

Mine fall over backwards for either Chopin or Mozart, with a little Rachmaninov thrown in at the end of flower just for touch.

420Gator

420Gator

I wonder why no one lists sound equipment when giving details of their grow....

10kwatts, 50kbtu mini, 40 site UC and 2x7.1 surround sound

L

Lost

I like to fart into bags then cover the plant with the fart bag. 50% increase in yields and its some stanky danky!!!

Smokey503ski

Smokey503ski

I like to fart into bags then cover the plant with the fart bag. 50% increase in yields and its some stanky danky!!!

Just better hope you do not have a Yiest infection. That would be a stanky cheezey dank smell with a little chunk thrown in the mix.

Top Bottom