Harvest and Football-October/November the best

• Thread starter Spiman2u
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Spiman2u

Spiman2u

5th plant today and it only took 3 Nfl games to process. Cindy 99 outdoor yields. The box is all buds going to HIT the dry ice for Hash in the morning\pressed\concentrates. I am out of jars and I have to process another plant-Calif Kush..No jars to be found. Been waiting over a month for Amazon to deliver the right ones..Ah well..

Harvest and football octobernovember the best
Spiman2u

Spiman2u

Football on again. Found some Jars Target. Transferred last plant. Italian glass.Paid $$..Only 2.. left at 3/4 gal jars. Yuk. Processed OG KUSH Today. Box again Hash . Last plant of 6. This yrs total around 5lbs. Outdoor from seed.
20201105 203353

Last edited:
Spiman2u

Spiman2u

Finished around 5lbs of processing from my little outdoor grow--OG KUSH/Cindy 99/American Haze/Spiweed-{That is my Strain} I WASTE ALOT.. This is what I ended up with. {pic} Some hash will be pressed for dabs. Some pressed for carts-juice-. Over all not too bad of a yr here in Calif. BTW I used 73 {personal} and 120 bags for hash

20201110 135540
garybo

garybo

Nice, you and the lady will have plenty of smoke for a while, we (ma and me) had the same problem with jars a few years ago and had to go with plastic for a few while until glass was found. We have plenty now though for our seasonal grow.

Top Bottom