Harvest at One Drops grow .

• Thread starter One drop
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
I had bit of about of spider mite and bad bush fires they set my production back , I didn’t grow for a year or more we just smoked the stash of 3 to 4 lb , but only last month we ran out so I hit up my mate for a zip bag to hold us over till the recent hanging crop dried n cured , normally I harvest every 6 to 8 weeks so I never run out now I’m back in the saddle. .

sambapati

sambapati

I had bit of about of spider mite and bad bush fires they set my production back , I didn’t grow for a year or more we just smoked the stash of 3 to 4 lb , but only last month we ran out so I hit up my mate for a zip bag to hold us over till the recent hanging crop dried n cured , normally I harvest every 6 to 8 weeks so I never run out now I’m back in the saddle. .
Never run dry. i like the stacked dryer racks. Goodaye Matey

Madmax

Madmax

Nice OD..i didnt think we had a bad spider mite probs in van diemans land .but im just realising theres no predators indoors lol..is it the orange fucker you have the prob with..what did you use here bro.i better get some and be ready before i start..

I bet the cold weather will slow the dry...Gees its been cold here lol..brrrrrr
That choof will warm ya...looks good mate.

One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
Nice OD..i didnt think we had a bad spider mite probs in van diemans land .but im just realising theres no predators indoors lol..is it the orange fucker you have the prob with..what did you use here bro.i better get some and be ready before i start..

I bet the cold weather will slow the dry...Gees its been cold here lol..brrrrrr
That choof will warm ya...looks good mate.
Hey bro I tagged you in another thread I put up this morning , got a oil heater in shed a toasty 22 degrees in there so all good for drying n curing it's been freezing on site down at Kingston.

One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
Please final jar up pic 🍻
I’ve got another paper shopping bag of big buds to rip through but still a little green to work that will fill 1 or 2 more of that size jars , then I’ve the popcorn to smash through , fn loving the trim bin haven’t had sore or numb hands using it and the dry trichomes left behind are sweet , my wife and I had a joint with the trichomes crystal in it very nice clean high very cerebral up stone racy as a rabbit in a carrot patch . Od .

Oa.ahhu

Oa.ahhu

Supporter
I’ve got another paper shopping bag of big buds to rip through but still a little green to work that will fill 1 or 2 more of that size jars , then I’ve the popcorn to smash through , fn loving the trim bin haven’t had sore or numb hands using it and the dry trichomes left behind are sweet , my wife and I had a joint with the trichomes crystal in it very nice clean high very cerebral up stone racy as a rabbit in a carrot patch . Od .
Trimming killed my hands , I hated it.I actively search for racy smokes when i buy , indicas make me sad cheers cobba.

One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
Trimming killed my hands , I hated it.I actively search for racy smokes when i buy , indicas make me sad cheers cobba.
That’s why I got the trim bin mate I hated trimming to the potent I stopped I just took of water leaves and that’s was it being 98% joint rollers we just roll the sugar leaf in with the buds it’s all one big trichome filled spliff .

Latest posts

Top Bottom