Harvest Day! Bouncing Baby Auto Beans!

• Thread starter hotrod717
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
hotrod717

hotrod717

Some new bouncing baby beans. Greenhouse WW af x Stitches Love Potion am, GoG Super Skunk af x Flash Stitches LP am, and also some Stitches LP af x Stitches am(back onto itself for more) coming soon. The stitch is a big gregarious sativa leaning plant that hits just right.

Last edited:
hotrod717

hotrod717

Add NL#5 af x Stitch am to mix. It looks like i got good pollination on all my autos. Wasn't initially sure if they all produced seed or not. Fingers crossed the Stitch af x Stitch am is going to produce beans as well.

hotrod717

hotrod717

The previous Mobydick cross was with the Tao Super auto. Still have yet to grow that out.
Really like the White Widow auto's effect. Very clear and upbeat.
Should match well with the LP.

B0ssD0ss

B0ssD0ss

The previous Mobydick cross was with the Tao Super auto. Still have yet to grow that out.
Really like the White Widow auto's effect. Very clear and upbeat.
Should match well with the LP.
Let me know when those new batches are ready foe testing.

hotrod717

hotrod717

For sure. 1st time trying to fem on the current Mobydick. Trained a side branch down away from everything else and just started treating it.

B0ssD0ss

B0ssD0ss

For sure. 1st time trying to fem on the current Mobydick. Trained a side branch down away from everything else and just started treating it.
Are you doing Silver Thiosulfate? Watched some videos on charging RO water with pure silver to get around 30ppm of silver in the water and spray the plant to stress it out. Seemed very involved and the video I watched the guy did that for about a month and the plant morphed but the sacks hardly produced any pollen. He was saying certain genetics take to it better then others. Interesting, like playing mad scientist.

hotrod717

hotrod717

I ordered colloidal silver solution, guaranteed 40 ppm so just need to spray 2 - 3 times a day for 2-3 weeks at most. I use a couple pieces of cardboard to prevent overspray and contaminating rest of plant and/or soil.
A very important factor in controlled pollination is not being over zealous. It really takes very little pollen to fertilize each flower site. Every ball or pollen sac contains hundreds of potential seedings.
Think of the pollen like individual grains of ground mustard or paprika.

B0ssD0ss

B0ssD0ss

I ordered colloidal silver solution, guaranteed 40 ppm so just need to spray 2 - 3 times a day for 2-3 weeks at most. I use a couple pieces of cardboard to prevent overspray and contaminating rest of plant and/or soil.
A very important factor in controlled pollination is not being over zealous. It really takes very little pollen to fertilize each flower site. Every ball or pollen sac contains hundreds of potential seedings.
Think of the pollen like individual grains of ground mustard or paprika.
That's awesome. I was curious if you could order that silver solution or not. Well I will be staying tuned to see how it all plays out.

hotrod717

hotrod717

Update. I flipped the Moby and reaped some viable seeds. Time will tell how they fair. My first sprout emerged from the experiment and will update.
Here is something current.
Stitch and a Pineapple Express.

20210421 214606
20210421 214940
hotrod717

hotrod717

More bouncing babies incoming.
Dinafem Mobydick XXL auto x
Greenhouse Lemon Haze Auto.
Also Stiches Love Potion Auto x Dinafem Mobydick XXL on the way.
Really glad I decided to flip the Mobydick to produce female pollen for breeding. I believe I'll be doing that again with the last Barneys Farm Pineapple Express Auto I have.
Just about time to get outdoor started here in north east us. Hoping for a great year for auto
deck / porch plants.
Seedlings are looking healthy and almost ready for the natural 🌞 amongst my other veggies going in the garden.

20210429 230355
hotrod717

hotrod717

This probably illicit a little more excitement. Fast Buds Pineapple Express Auto.

20210430 204000
20210430 204008
hotrod717

hotrod717

I just put down G13 Pineapple Express and C99 photoperiods.
Photos definitely produce more, but for the space and variety autos are hard to beat. Can do much more with a little bit if space, that you just ca not do with photos.

B0ssD0ss

B0ssD0ss

I just put down G13 Pineapple Express and C99 photoperiods.
Photos definitely produce more, but for the space and variety autos are hard to beat. Can do much more with a little bit if space, that you just ca not do with photos.
I accidentally have a photo going now. I bought some autos from seedmans and they threw in freebies. I got blueberry and thinking since I ordered auto they would send free autos right. I planted now I habe a 3 foot tall plant not showing any signs of flower while all the others I planted at the same time are budding. So gonna get interesting.

hotrod717

hotrod717

I haven't been able to get Seedsman shipped to me since late last year. Been happy with Attitude since though.
No, freebies don't necessarily follow any gender or type vs. what you order unless there is a clear choice with some promos.
Freebies are usually described in cart.

Top Bottom