Harvest Day! Bouncing Baby Auto Beans!

• Thread starter hotrod717
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
hotrod717

hotrod717

Seeds that is. I have two auto that o crossed with a Tao Super(Orange Skunk)
Auto.
We have Dinafems Mobydick XXL Auto
And Barneys Farm Zkittles Auto.
As soon as the females were pollinated I immediately noticed a halt to stretching and calyx production. They obviously concentrated on the health of the progeny and hence the preferral for sensimelia marijuana Beautiful dark brown and waxy beans!
I have another mystery indica/Afghan auto that should also produce seeds as well. Again pollinated by the Super Auto male. I previously harvested my girls and had dedicated these to seed production. Seeds are expensive!

Really hoping to find another male or two in the mix of auto regs I still have yet to propagate.
Pics and harvest results to come!

Moshmen

Moshmen

I’ve personally had shit luck with those Tao Tao seeds I don’t usually bad mouth breeders but these were a waste of money fir me.

hotrod717

hotrod717

Dinafem Moby Dick XXL Auto F x
Tao Super Auto M and
Barney's Farms Zkittles Auto F x
Tao Super Auto M

20200920 165304
20200920 170138
20200920 165735
20200920 170233
20200920 171621
20200920 171635
20200920 171711
20200920 172751
hotrod717

hotrod717

I pulled a bean off of each at a lower portion to ensure the seeds were mature. I'm hanging and drying like any other herb and will post picks when I schuck the calyx and inspect the beans.
I will say, I have gone through a few Tao seeds to get this male and a couple of others. Propagation rate with Tao is a little disappointing overall as only a out 50% propagation with 35% user error. Still struggling a bit to get consistent on sprouting although not all the seeds have been waxy, brown, and fully mature.

hotrod717

hotrod717

Well a happy surprise! My Flash Seeds Stitches Love Potion Auto also produced seeds. Was not sure if this one would as it was already deep into flower when the male matured. Alas, have Flash Seeds Stitch LP Auto x Tao Super Auto as well.

Moshmen

Moshmen

Well a happy surprise! My Flash Seeds Stitches Love Potion Auto also produced seeds. Was not sure if this one would as it was already deep into flower when the male matured. Alas, have Flash Seeds Stitch LP Auto x Tao Super Auto as well.
I had shit luck with Tao Tao seeds- won’t go into it but that Stitches love potion is one of my favorite autos ! Not even jokin when I say I’m smokin the last joint right now !

hotrod717

hotrod717

A few more days and will process and have a final count on seeds harvested with corresponding parentage. The flowers here aren't really the main event.
Yeah something about the Stitches LP.
Isn't too seeded, so I should have a small amount to enjoy. One of the few autos I've grown that truly captures the sativa side in terms of cola snd calyx formation.
Autos are pretty easy in terms of limited space and simplicity. Perfect for a porch grow.

hotrod717

hotrod717

I have another cross but waiting to make sure the beans are viable. This one is a photo x the Tao Super..

hotrod717

hotrod717

Mobydick XXL x Super is larger yield and Zkittles x Super is smaller.
Amazing that small flowers could yield so many seeds.
I will have to separate viable from questionable, but very happy with what I have. Still have Stiches LP,
Mystery Afghan, and photo seeds to harvest.

20200923 182450
20200923 184418
Last edited:
hotrod717

hotrod717

I had shit luck with Tao Tao seeds- won’t go into it but that Stitches love potion is one of my favorite autos ! Not even jokin when I say I’m smokin the last joint right now !
I feel you on the Stiches LP.

hotrod717

hotrod717

Not necessarily selling, but happy for someone to be a guinea pig to help collect information faster than i can alone. Send me a PM, if possible.
I have limited time and space. I myself am most interested in the offspring of the Stiches LP x Tao Super.
Currently running an experiment with viability and germination on across section of seed maturity as the LP has a wide range of seed maturity. From green to grey to striped to full waxy brown. Curious about the viability of just stripped. The waxy brown is a shoe-in, Or sure win.

hotrod717

hotrod717

A little update. I also had a KC Brains Mango in the mix that due to various stressor did not fully develope or flower, however, I did get a new cross out of it. Only about two dozen viable seeds from a clone that partially flowered.
Didn't forget about you BOss.

hotrod717

hotrod717

I believe this is a perfect transition to a grow log. I will link it here.

hotrod717

hotrod717

Wow. The final plant from outdoor, transitioned to indoor to finish was a real surprise. This came from a mixed pack of seeds from Tao or Buddha. Not sure which. Plant was light green with really right typical sativa leaf structure.
Seeded by same Tao Super Male.
The seeds were fully developed, popping out of yellowed husks and boy are they pretty. The darkest, stippiest seeds I have seen in some time. The taste of the mother is about the sourest, most pungent thing I have ever tasted. To the point my tongue is burning and worse after a swig of beer. I have high hopes for these beens.
About 50% here, with 50% yet to be ripened and plucked within next couple of days.
20201012 193509

hotrod717

hotrod717

More bouncing baby beans on the way. This time it is Blueberry Auto (m) x White Widow Auto (f) and Stitches LP Auto (m) x White Widow Auto (f). I also back crossed the LP Auto (m) with the LP Auto (f) x Tao Super Auto (m), from my earlier crosses.
This time i collected pollen from both males and preserving for future use.
Should be birthing these beauties' in the next few weeks. Pics for sure to follow.

bunkerking

bunkerking

bad ass man. make sure to dry those seeds out for 30-40 days before bagging them.

hotrod717

hotrod717

Thanks for the tip. I had one cross that although seeds looking the best, would not germ. Probably this. I harvested seeds direct with little dry time, as nothing was good for consumption, and they didnt germ at all.
Others pregnant fems that where hanged and dried proper, had no problems germing. Now I understand why!!!

Latest posts

Top Bottom