Harvest Day! Bouncing Baby Auto Beans!

• Thread starter hotrod717
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
bunkerking

bunkerking

I haven't been able to get Seedsman shipped to me since late last year. Been happy with Attitude since though.
No, freebies don't necessarily follow any gender or type vs. what you order unless there is a clear choice with some promos.
Freebies are usually described in cart.

North Atlantic seed company is super awesome. They have a great auto selection. All female ran company, super great customer service, cheap shipping.
Worth checking out, if you have not yet. Can buy some single packs as well.

bunkerking

bunkerking

I ordered colloidal silver solution, guaranteed 40 ppm so just need to spray 2 - 3 times a day for 2-3 weeks at most. I use a couple pieces of cardboard to prevent overspray and contaminating rest of plant and/or soil.
A very important factor in controlled pollination is not being over zealous. It really takes very little pollen to fertilize each flower site. Every ball or pollen sac contains hundreds of potential seedings.
Think of the pollen like individual grains of ground mustard or paprika.
Yep I pulled 100 seeds off 5 nugs.

Nice, im using 250ppm, and I just spray once a day.

BRUUPLIFE420

BRUUPLIFE420

Yeah my garden is in early week 4 of flower. I'm planning on running a couple of these ladies in my 2x4x6.5 tent with a 600w and a 300w VIPARSPECTRA. Hoping to win that giveaway then I can grow like a balla lol.

Moshmen

Moshmen

This probably illicit a little more excitement. Fast Buds Pineapple Express Auto.
I crossed the fastbuds Pineapple Express with a stitches love potion father - just popped a few baby beans myself . Personally I really liked the love potion. The pine apple not so much , but not a fan of fast buds .

hotrod717

hotrod717

I have 1 Barneys Farms Pineapple Express Auto seed left. After the test run on Moby, I am ready for that. The Barneys Farm Pineapple express is one of the best I've tried of that strain. The phenos I had were sativa leaning.
I also really like the stitches LP. I have about a dozen crosses to it at this point and now about half a dozen to the Dinafem Mobydick auto I flipped.
Not much of a fast buds fan myself. This is one out of 4 attempts at sprouting the Fastbuds Pineapple Express.
I ended up only spraying for 4-5 days with colloidal. and it produced male flowers. It worked well and did not overly seed plants. All about timing of pollination.
If you pollinate when the plant first shows sex, it helps keep the seed down and most of the bud is smokable. If overly seeded the smoke is not very good.

bunkerking

bunkerking

I have 1 Barneys Farms Pineapple Express Auto seed left. After the test run on Moby, I am ready for that. The Barneys Farm Pineapple express is one of the best I've tried of that strain. The phenos I had were sativa leaning.
I also really like the stitches LP. I have about a dozen crosses to it at this point and now about half a dozen to the Dinafem Mobydick auto I flipped.
Not much of a fast buds fan myself. This is one out of 4 attempts at sprouting the Fastbuds Pineapple Express.
I ended up only spraying for 4-5 days with colloidal. and it produced male flowers. It worked well and did not overly seed plants. All about timing of pollination.
If you pollinate when the plant first shows sex, it helps keep the seed down and most of the bud is smokable. If overly seeded the smoke is not very good.

Isnt that a really bad sign? You don't want plants that easily reverse like that. You want them to take awhile and fight switching.

hotrod717

hotrod717

??? Not sure what you are referring to. The process of flipping a female to produce some male flowers?
How do you quantify the plant fighting? The male flowers appear after the end of the treatment, not during and you really don't want to have to use more solution than what is actually required.
Have you utilized this technique?

Last edited:
bunkerking

bunkerking

??? Not sure what you are referring to. The process of flipping a female to produce some male flowers?
How do you quantify the plant fighting? The male flowers appear after the end of the treatment, not during and you really don't want to have to use more solution than what is actually required.
Have you utilized this technique?

"I ended up only spraying for 4-5 days with colloidal. and it produced male flowers. "

Correct. From all of my research, Ive heard many times that plants that reverse super easy on CS.

Could potentially have herm issues as it isnt super resistant to tossing bananas.

Who knows if its true.

hotrod717

hotrod717

That's what I thought but wanted to clarify. Also didn't have a ton of male flowering on treated area either.
I have not seen any herm traits or characteristics in any of my genetics thus far. Still have a ton of strains to grow out though.
I prefer going on experience vs. "I heard or read." Specifically why I had asked if this was experience or if you personally have utilized the technique.

I just confirmed the Moby fem cross to my Do-Si-Do. At this point I'll be surprised If any other than the Lemon Haze and Love Potion produce seeds that are still going.
The Blueberry, White Widow, and Pineapple Express should be clear of the pollination. If not the more crosses and seeds the merrier.
Really looking forward to getting my next batch outside in the next couple of weeks.
This batch includes seeds from this past pollinatiin including Moby x self, Moby x Jack Herer, and Moby x White Widow if recollection serves.

hotrod717

hotrod717

Stitch just about to get cut and the wild never ending foxtail flowering of a lemon haze in the background of 2nd pic.

20210514 084241
20210514 084316
20210514 085028
hotrod717

hotrod717

20210717 190112

Stitch x White Widow Auto.
Amended soil and natural sunshine. Still has a way to go until mature. Tallest auto offspring so far.
Lemon and Lemon Haze are not far behind.

hotrod717

hotrod717

Best breeding I've done so far.
Mobydick auto x Haze auto. Mobydick already has Haze in its genetics and am surprised it isn't pushing more to sativa structure.

20210912 085434
20210912 085501
20210912 085511
hotrod717

hotrod717

For comparison this is a Lemon Haze auto that has been flowering for a very long time. My best guess is 6-7months as the Moby came about from pairing when the Lemon Haze auto was in Veg.
Definitely need special attention beyond what I usually do.
She got some bad juju (believe it or not fish fertilizer) and have been nursing her and another haze(in background).

20210912 085610
20210912 085606
hotrod717

hotrod717

The Moby auto x Haze auto is so nice!!!
sooo frosty with a sweet sour patch kids smell.
Plants are very well proportioned and consistent so far.
Can't wait to dry and cure. Very promising so far.
Hope this is the one. Growing out multiple auto strains is tough as they all like different things in terms of environment, feeding, and light.
I'd be happy to settle on one or two prime autosbat this point and focus on photos.
Can't beat autos for supplemental harvests between photo cycles.

20210914 202159
20210914 202203
20210914 202220
Last edited:
hotrod717

hotrod717

Auto. Dinafem Mobydick Auto x Greenhouse Lemon Haze Auto. Fem'd.

hotrod717

hotrod717

White Widow Auto x Stitch Auto. Hard to see on photo , but colors are amazing.
20211011 163806

Top Bottom