Harvest day - my drying room

• Thread starter mashy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
mashy

mashy

Finally harvested four outdoor Blueberry plants today. Here's my drying room filling up πŸ˜πŸŽ‰πŸ‘βœ‚

IMG20210415100658.jpg
IMG20210415114307.jpg
Harvest day   my drying room 3
Harvest day   my drying room 4

Muttley

Muttley

Wow, that room probably smells heavenly. I can imagine myself running about dementedly in that room, rooting through the suspended buddage like a demented Chernobyl hog.

7munkee

7munkee

Wonderful harvest. Have a guess at dry weight? I'ma say 49 ounces.

I had 14 plants in containers outside one year...2011 I think. I was a single father with a 16 year old son at home. I had to hang my branches in his bedroom. It looked a lot like that. HIs friends told me years later they could smell it from the drive way. I ended up with like 4 1/4 lbs that year.

We lived way out in the stix in the north east part of the US.

Now i limit myself to one plant a year outside.

mashy

mashy

Wonderful harvest. Have a guess at dry weight? I'ma say 49 ounces.

I had 14 plants in containers outside one year...2011 I think. I was a single father with a 16 year old son at home. I had to hang my branches in his bedroom. It looked a lot like that. HIs friends told me years later they could smell it from the drive way. I ended up with like 4 1/4 lbs that year.

We lived way out in the stix in the north east part of the US.

Now i limit myself to one plant a year outside.
Hey @7munkee, it was a nice harvest. The 4 Blueberry plants yielded 1.37kg dried and trimmed, which is apparently about 3lbs, or 48 ounces. You have a gift my friend πŸ€“βœŒοΈ

Top Bottom