Harvest in two weeks?? First Grow

• Thread starter Zerozypher
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Frankster

Frankster

Never trust a doctor who's plants have died.
Supporter
Looking great, no doubt about that. My guess is your still a few weeks out, but peak ripeness is difficult to predict. It certainly doesn't look ripe quite yet, if that's what your asking...

What was your flip date? Do you have it? Or some information on the cultivar so you can determine when they should arrive? That might be helpful information.
Might also be helpful to get some sort of magnification, so you can better inspect things up close, and get a better idea of how the trichomes are developing.

Zerozypher

Zerozypher

Looking great, no doubt about that. My guess is your still a few weeks out, but peak ripeness is difficult to predict. It certainly doesn't look ripe quite yet, if that's what your asking...

What was your flip date? Do you have it? Or some information on the cultivar so you can determine when they should arrive? That might be helpful information.
Might also be helpful to get some sort of magnification, so you can better inspect things up close, and get a better idea of how the trichomes are developing.
So the strain i got from my barber is called yuzu, cant find much on it. I flipped them may 10th.

Latest posts

Top Bottom