Harvest time? and does she look healthy?

• Thread starter BeginnerGrower1996
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

BeginnerGrower1996

Looks like several weeks to go judging by the pistils, all look white. Grab a jewelers loupe and look at the trichomes on the buds. When they start ambering you are close.
I appreciate the help more than you know. Thank you!

B

BeginnerGrower1996

yes, should I not have lowered the nitrogen input yet?

G

Green420

She’s looking great, man! As for harvest, it really depends on the trichomes.

F

Farmville

Generally strains that you flip take about 8 full weeks of flowering time. People have gotten away with 7 before but that’s the standard for generally fast flowering plants that you have to change the timing of lights to make go to flower. Otherwise everything else takes 8-14 weeks. Strains that are sativas take longer

F

Farmville

They’ve been flowering for 3 weeks now
After three weeks lowering nitrogen is essential to avoid nitrogen toxicity and to make the plant quit producing leaf materials and focus on the bud sites. So congratulations on lowering it that is the science behind it I’ve heard.

B

BeginnerGrower1996

After three weeks lowering nitrogen is essential to avoid nitrogen toxicity and to make the plant quit producing leaf materials and focus on the bud sites. So congratulations on lowering it that is the science behind it I’ve heard.
I’m so glad I joined this forum.. you guys have been so helpful and I really appreciate it

B

BeginnerGrower1996

What’s up with the yellowing of some of the leaves on my plant?

Latest posts

Top Bottom