Harvest time, any tips for a better harvest? Any time of day better than another?

• Thread starter ..HIGHLYxLYFETD..
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
..HIGHLYxLYFETD..

..HIGHLYxLYFETD..

Whattup, about to harvest my first grow. I'm just wondering if anyone has any advice on harvesting, be it the time of day, cut branches or whole plant, etc. Any advice from anyone I'd much appreciated...

Cypress66

Cypress66

Whattup, about to harvest my first grow. I'm just wondering if anyone has any advice on harvesting, be it the time of day, cut branches or whole plant, etc. Any advice from anyone I'd much appreciated...
I have always been a morning for the harvest and I mean the plants morning time.. So I will harvest the plants in the morning time for them. But I will give them a few days of darkness when they are ready.. But before I started giving them the dark period they were cut down on the just before the light was about to come on this may be a bit of a bro science thing. Lol. It's in the bible the one that Jorge gevantes wrote and it is a very good book that you can use as a reference for the questions you may have on our shared interest in the wonderful plants you can find anything about the plants in there.. Meant to be a lot more resinous in the morning apparently.

Top Bottom