Harvest time? Morning Afternoon or evening?

• Thread starter mparker
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

mparker

I need to chop my ladys due to frost and wonder if chopping them this evening will make a big difference? I really dont want to leave them overnight. I found only one mouldy bud this year ruining my 100% ratio.:mad0223: So DOeS ANYONE HAVE INPUTS ON THE TIME OF HARVEST AND QUALITY? thnx :hi:

T

trykome1

I have heard that the best time to harvest is right before any contact with light. And Ive heard that if you can let them go 48 hours of darkness they will finish off the best. I know that's hard outdoor but its what I heard.

M

mparker

thanks

Page 84 of the jorge cervantes bible would agree.. I have friends who are suggesting a evening harvest adds weight. I needed other views. will the frost ruin my crop? im expecting 39 degree weather.?.:sign0023: anywys thanks for the time:hi:

T

trykome1

Yeah don't let them frost. 39 degrees will be good no worries there. Are they finished? Should be close. You might be able to build a shelter for them to finish up. Tent them with some plastic, they will hold heat from the day so you could probably get away with 28 degrees. Just an idea to finish them up.

M

mparker

cutting them tomorrow

cool0010:it seems. thanks for the input.

DSC04529
R

Rabbi

if your flowers are dank its IMHO it doesnt matter when, but if its hemp the wivestale is early morning before Light touches the plant again.

persiankid

persiankid

chop em.. if you've mold showing it's ugly face i'd chop em down instead of risking more old.. that's just my 2 cents tho good luck!
PK

S

skolarboy

In the words of the late great Ray Charles, Night Time Is The Right Time.

M

mparker

bing. DONE_DONE_DONE_DONE_DONE_DONE_DONE_DONE KILLING SPREE. The word done means nothing now.MONSTER KILL!!!:banana1sv6: so i chopped em. Thanks for the cents.

DSC04512

Latest posts

Top Bottom