Harvest Time or not yet...?

• Thread starter Skee428
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Skee428

Skee428

Hey whats up fellow pot enthusiast lol.
I have just started growing my own marijuana a few months back. I am on my 3rd harvest. On the first two plants I believe I harvested too late-I want to make sure that I have a proper harvest this time around. The strain is called Cream&it is a auto flowering plant. I am pretty sure I made a few mistakes on the first two plants-I had used nutrients but I think i over fed the plants. They did grow to be double the size of my third plant due to giving the plant an extra week or so of vegetative nutrients instead of moving into the transition to flowering. I am uploading many photos of my plants&the buds. Can I please get some assistance on harvesting? Is the plant ready for harvest or should i wait more weeks for ripening-Would that
even help with the harvest?
Harvest time or not yet
Harvest time or not yet 2
Harvest time or not yet 3
Harvest time or not yet 4
Harvest time or not yet 5
Harvest time or not yet 6
Harvest time or not yet 7
Harvest time or not yet 8
Harvest time or not yet 9
Harvest time or not yet 16
Harvest time or not yet 11
Harvest time or not yet 19
Harvest time or not yet 13
Harvest time or not yet 20

Harvest time or not yet 10
Harvest time or not yet 12
Harvest time or not yet 14
Harvest time or not yet 15
Harvest time or not yet 17
Harvest time or not yet 18
Marzcanna

Marzcanna

hey man looking good, my only advise would be to get yourself a mini microscope or a jewellers loupe, they are inexpensive and they will allow you to examine the color of the trichomes and get an indication of when you should harvest

Trichome maturity guide

Skee428

Skee428

thanks, i was able to get a special magnifying glass,the one i had was blurry.. The trichomes appear to be cloudy on the tops but clear down the stem more..I dont really see any amber yet so i am close..

growsince79

growsince79

I would start flushing. See what it looks like in a week.

Latest posts

Top Bottom