Harvest Time Yet

• Thread starter Bud x90brett
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

Bud x90brett

I am no bigginer but i havent had the chance to harvest my own crop in a long time i have skywalker og an was told it was a 10 week strain but my buddy had seeds in his skywalker og so i think it took longer to harvest i dont have any seeds in mine an im in my 9th week an im seing a mix of clear milky amber color trikes is it time to harvest please help me

JWM2

JWM2

Premium Member
Supporter
Without seeing them I’d say they are done. You could harvest just the milky and amber plants l but if the same plant has a mix of them then I’d say it’s ready to go. It’s your call either way but my guess is they are done or damn near.

B

Bud x90brett

Without seeing them I’d say they are done. You could harvest just the milky and amber plants l but if the same plant has a mix of them then I’d say it’s ready to go. It’s your call either way but my guess is they are done or damn near.
Ya ima cut the lights for 3 days starting today it just sucks cuz i didnt have a chance to rinse them real good i dont use synthetic i use tea so i did rinse them with molasses one time an water one time an im ganna let them dry up to make sure they use the food up in the stem an what not thank you for your time

JWM2

JWM2

Premium Member
Supporter
If you’re organic you should be just fine. I never flush mine and have never had any issues. If you use salt based ferts then yeah a flush is a must but it sounds like you are organic so I wouldn’t sweat it. Some still do flush and I used to use just water for the last week or so but I wouldn’t really consider that flushing, more just keeping them alive.

Last edited:
B

Bud x90brett

If you’re organic you should be just fine. I never flush mine and have never had any issues. If you use salt based ferts then yeah a flush is a must but it sounds like you are organic so I wouldn’t sweat it.
I used indonisean bat guana witch i cut out a week ago i use mammouth P sugar an molasses an i used cutting edg solution sugaree 3 times in the last 2 weeks so i hope there fine we shall see not much on them cuz my light went out a they went into shock for 2 weeks in the begging of flower but they look like good qulity ill post pics when there done

JWM2

JWM2

Premium Member
Supporter
I think you’ll be fine. Nothing to worry about. Don’t blame ya tho if you do want to do a mini flush. Kudos on your grow!

Indonesian bat guano? What American bats aren’t good enough, haha just kidding ;-)

G gnome

G gnome

I used indonisean bat guana witch i cut out a week ago i use mammouth P sugar an molasses an i used cutting edg solution sugaree 3 times in the last 2 weeks so i hope there fine we shall see not much on them cuz my light went out a they went into shock for 2 weeks in the begging of flower but they look like good qulity ill post pics when there done

Pix!!!

B

Bud x90brett

I think you’ll be fine. Nothing to worry about. Don’t blame ya tho if you do want to do a mini flush. Kudos on your grow!

Indonesian bat guano? What American bats aren’t good enough, haha just kidding ;-)
Just something ive had very very good an high yeilds with some of the best ive ever smoked in my life bat guana tea is where its at even after the 2 week shock i have a wonderful smelling frost factory in there never had bad results with using it but if America has a bat guana company that can match the product i use then im all about America made shit

Top Bottom