Harvesting after 8 weeks of flower

• Thread starter xxcrazyii
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
xxcrazyii

xxcrazyii

So I might be going away for a while and while im gone my wife will take care of the plants, She knows nothing about hydro or cannabis. But after the 8th week of flower can she cut it and hang it? Im not going to make her look a tricomes to tell. so would this be ok?

TripsRabbit

TripsRabbit

You could just tell her to cut it when it's been 8 weeks if most of the hairs have turned red/orange. If the plant still has mostly all white hairs it probably has a few weeks or more to go.

Tasty Buds

Tasty Buds

I've been there too.
If you're only running a few lights, teach her how to feed, and have her send you pix.
If you cut at 8, and trichs are still clear, there will be no high.
You don't wanna chop before the trichs are cloudy.
What medium are you using?
I'm sure she can mix up batches of Lucas formula.
I guess it would come down to IF she'll do it?

xxcrazyii

xxcrazyii

I've been there too.
If you're only running a few lights, teach her how to feed, and have her send you pix.
If you cut at 8, and trichs are still clear, there will be no high.
You don't wanna chop before the trichs are cloudy.
What medium are you using?
I'm sure she can mix up batches of Lucas formula.
I guess it would come down to IF she'll do it?
Its in hydro so the only thing she has to do if flush it . and thats just filling up with water. The she just has to chop it down at 10 weeks. or so.

Tasty Buds

Tasty Buds

Its in hydro so the only thing she has to do if flush it . and thats just filling up with water. The she just has to chop it down at 10 weeks. or so.
What kind of system are you running? I've had to do this a few times, and my wife came through.
Chopping early could end up being like growing "near beer"

Top Bottom