Harvesting Question

• Thread starter Geopv916
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Geopv916

Geopv916

So I've been paying attention to trichromes over schedule and I did the old count 20 trichromes trick 15 were milky cloudy 5 were amber so that means cut. 2 weeks ago I leached my plant t with 25 gallons of pure ro ph water and just given it water to ph since and my ppm runoff dropped like hell too from a 1700 to 20 the first day at leaching. So today I see trichromes are were I want them but the plant hasn't experienced the whole fall leaves dying or yellowing or getting a different color fall death. Do I still cut or do I wait for what I like to call "fall death"
I've been so careful with this grow I don't wanna mess it up at the end with harvest or cure. Ps drying tips would be appreciated. If it's ready to chop I'm letting it have 36 hours in the dark.

Blackstar

Blackstar

Fall death, as you call it, or "fade" is not essential, or a prerequisite for harvesting. You are paying attention to trichromes which is the most accurate measure of when to harvest. Just my 2 cents

Geopv916

Geopv916

You Hi
Fall death, as you call it, or "fade" is not essential, or a prerequisite for harvesting. You are paying attention to trichromes which is the most accurate measure of when to harvest. Just my 2 cents
thanks @Blackstar i just needed some reassurance so far everything in this grow has been perfect and it's the first time there hasnt been a set back. Just a bit jumpy

Two.Bears

Two.Bears

So I've been paying attention to trichromes over schedule and I did the old count 20 trichromes trick 15 were milky cloudy 5 were amber so that means cut. 2 weeks ago I leached my plant t with 25 gallons of pure ro ph water and just given it water to ph since and my ppm runoff dropped like hell too from a 1700 to 20 the first day at leaching. So today I see trichromes are were I want them but the plant hasn't experienced the whole fall leaves dying or yellowing or getting a different color fall death. Do I still cut or do I wait for what I like to call "fall death"
I've been so careful with this grow I don't wanna mess it up at the end with harvest or cure. Ps drying tips would be appreciated. If it's ready to chop I'm letting it have 36 hours in the dark.
If the trichomes are wbere you want them Harvest soon. Since the amber is already 20% of the Trichs you may have already waited a bit too long.

Amber trichs mean tge cannabinoids are breaking down. Go ahead and Harvest before it gets worse.

DemonTrich

DemonTrich

I haven't checked trichs in over 2.5 yrs. I don't even check ph any longer. Once your room (s) are dialed in, it's like clockwork. Certain weeks get this, that, ect.

Geopv916

Geopv916

If the trichomes are wbere you want them Harvest soon. Since the amber is already 20% of the Trichs you may have already waited a bit too long.

Amber trichs mean tge cannabinoids are breaking down. Go ahead and Harvest before it gets worse.
I was waiting for 20 percent for the couch lock I just wasn't sure about not getting the fade even after flushing two weeks with a leach at the beginning.

Geopv916

Geopv916

I haven't checked trichs in over 2.5 yrs. I don't even check ph any longer. Once your room (s) are dialed in, it's like clockwork. Certain weeks get this, that, ect.

My room is almost there. The hardest thing has been finding the right strains with the right pheno or right cut.

Two.Bears

Two.Bears

I was waiting for 20 percent for the couch lock I just wasn't sure about not getting the fade even after flushing two weeks with a leach at the beginning.
From what i have been told

50+ % cloudy
10-15% amber
The rest clear

Geopv916

Geopv916

From what i have been told

50+ % cloudy
10-15% amber
The rest clear
Well let's see what happens lol
You live you learn
Thanks for the advice though anything is appreciated. This community has helped a lot. A lot more than others I've been to

Blackstar

Blackstar

You Hi

thanks @Blackstar i just needed some reassurance so far everything in this grow has been perfect and it's the first time there hasnt been a set back. Just a bit jumpy

Anytime homie

Two.Bears

Two.Bears

Well let's see what happens lol
You live you learn
Thanks for the advice though anything is appreciated. This community has helped a lot. A lot more than others I've been to

Hope you get the herb the way you want it..

Glad to help when ever i can

Latest posts

Top Bottom