Harvesting TONIGHT!!

• Thread starter BamaBushes32
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
BamaBushes32

BamaBushes32

Got a lot of white pistils still. I would wait. The flowers are still growing.
I have had her in darkness for about 60 hours. So I haven’t seen when she looks like in 2 days let’s hope there are more red horses but The tics are saying different. Was already told don’t look at the hairs foucous on tics. And she has amber already so I don’t want any more couch lock! And for some reason my top buds have less red hairs and more white than side and bottom Buds! She has went 67 days of flower today.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

No need to look at trichomes before 70-80% pistils have turned. Then only on the calyx. Not the bud leaves. Those trichs go amber early.

But i cant really see a clear side pic of the buds.

I look at the whole plant to determine ripeness.

But you already made your decision and i cant see well from here so enjoy. :)

BamaBushes32

BamaBushes32

No need to look at trichomes before 70-80% pistils have turned. Then only on the calyx. Not the bud leaves. Those trichs go amber early.

But i cant really see a clear side pic of the buds.

I look at the whole plant to determine ripeness.

But you already made your decision and i cant see well from here so enjoy. :)
Thanks buddy. I still have the other Indica in the flower tent. She has another week or 2 left. I’m gonna post a pic when I get home and I want your opinion on how far along she is because she is covered IN MILKY WHITE TICS AND TIGHT BIG BUDS BUT LOTS OF WHITE Hairs

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Thanks buddy. I still have the other Indica in the flower tent. She has another week or 2 left. I’m gonna post a pic when I get home and I want your opinion on how far along she is because she is covered IN MILKY WHITE TICS AND TIGHT BIG BUDS BUT LOTS OF WHITE Hairs

Ok. I will get an alert now. Take pic of whole plant from side and close up flower from the side if you can.

BamaBushes32

BamaBushes32

That looks closer to me.

When i started i used to take and quick dry samples to see how i liked it best.
I’m trying to post a video but it won’t let me . The top buds are for sure not finished on INDICA. White hairs standing up but side buds look done on this plant also

Kepp89

Kepp89

seeing these pics makes me excited for my harvest. only week 3 of flower right now very excite though

Top Bottom