Has anybody had experience with plants showing sign of re veg ?

• Thread starter Jonnypierce
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Jonnypierce

Jonnypierce

Hi everyone I'm fishing for advice and much appreciate any I get. Now I've got 8 plants nearly 5 weeks into flower 32 days to be exact, now everything has seemed to be going fine up until I'd say a few days ago I've noticed them looking a bit off, so after speaking to a couple of guys on here it looks like theyve started to re veg due to a light on my bloody radiator been on during lights off (see pic). Now It's only my third ever grow and I've never had owt like happen before and I'll be honest I feel proper out of my depth now. So I'm wondering if anybody had experience of a similar situation and how youve dealt with ? Throwing them isn't an option

Has anybody had experience with plants showing sign of re veg
Has anybody had experience with plants showing sign of re veg 2
Has anybody had experience with plants showing sign of re veg 3
Has anybody had experience with plants showing sign of re veg 4
Has anybody had experience with plants showing sign of re veg 5
Has anybody had experience with plants showing sign of re veg 6
Has anybody had experience with plants showing sign of re veg 7
Has anybody had experience with plants showing sign of re veg 8
Has anybody had experience with plants showing sign of re veg 9
Has anybody had experience with plants showing sign of re veg 10
Has anybody had experience with plants showing sign of re veg 11
tobh

tobh

Supporter
not sure if that space heater is in the tent or not, but i don't see any real signs of reveg yet. there are several other reasons a plant will throw three blade and single blade leaves. your plants don't look to be revegging to me though.

Jonnypierce

Jonnypierce

not sure if that space heater is in the tent or not, but i don't see any real signs of reveg yet. there are several other reasons a plant will throw three blade and single blade leaves. your plants don't look to be revegging to me though.
It has been in the tent and really ? A few guys have said it looks like re veg and I've been totally shitting myself couldn't sleep last night over it 😂

Jonnypierce

Jonnypierce

What does it look like to you pal ? Coz summats defo not right

tobh

tobh

Supporter
It has been in the tent and really ? A few guys have said it looks like re veg and I've been totally shitting myself couldn't sleep last night over it 😂
i've revegged plants i wanted to turn into moms. the single bladed leafs are somewhat indicative, but not full blown reveg. i've revegged plants i turned into moms, they get ugly af. two to three weeks and they're this hideous mess of single bladed leafs and branches coming out of every which place.

get the heater out of the tent. that red light isn't good during dark. control the room the tent is in, not the tent itself.

tobh

tobh

Supporter
What does it look like to you pal ? Coz summats defo not right
first off, i'm not 'pal'. second, i speak english, not slang. if you don't think it's right, then it's not right. i'm done offering my two cents. peace.

Jonnypierce

Jonnypierce

i've revegged plants i wanted to turn into moms. the single bladed leafs are somewhat indicative, but not full blown reveg. i've revegged plants i turned into moms, they get ugly af. two to three weeks and they're this hideous mess of single bladed leafs and branches coming out of every which place.

get the heater out of the tent. that red light isn't good during dark. control the room the tent is in, not the tent itself.
Should I just carry on
first off, i'm not 'pal'. second, i speak english, not slang. if you don't think it's right, then it's not right. i'm done offering my two cents. peace.
What the hell you been like that for you moody twat ? Only been friendly 😂 why even bother commenting if your not willing to help ? 'I'm done offering my two cents' fuckin keep it if that's how your gonna be PAL !!!! WANKER !

Top Bottom