Has Anybody seen this before ?

• Thread starter Jonnypierce
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Jonnypierce

Jonnypierce

So I was checking my runtz muffin girls over earlier 4 and a half week into flower and notices this leaf with a little bud growing on it, now I'm just wondering if this has happened to anyone before ? And if Its anything to be worried about, other than that the plants look lovely and healthy, i probably am just been over cautious (or at least I hope😂). Its just I've never personally seen it although I am a newbie, it's only like my 4th grow, thanks in advance to anyone who can lend me there expertise

Has anybody seen this before
Has anybody seen this before 2
Heywood

Heywood

Nothing to worry about. Yes, seen it before... Someone showed very similar here a couple of weeks ago.

Buzzzz

Buzzzz

So I was checking my runtz muffin girls over earlier 4 and a half week into flower and notices this leaf with a little bud growing on it, now I'm just wondering if this has happened to anyone before ? And if Its anything to be worried about, other than that the plants look lovely and healthy, i probably am just been over cautious (or at least I hope😂). Its just I've never personally seen it although I am a newbie, it's only like my 4th grow, thanks in advance to anyone who can lend me there expertise
That's piggyback, if there's only a few cut them off,they will be very tiny and take juice from the main bud sites

Jonnypierce

Jonnypierce

That's piggyback, if there's only a few cut them off,they will be very tiny and take juice from the main bud sites
Yeah pal I've only had a quick scan over them and only found the one and took it off, gonna have a proper scan over them tonight when lights come on

Progshim

Progshim

I've seen that before, about 2 years ago, but I can't find the damn pics I took of it. Oddly, the plant I saw it on was also a Runtz (white runtz). It was on a clone, but haven't seen it again, even though I've been growing clones of that plant ever since.

Top Bottom