Has anyone cloned any autos?

• Thread starter YnoTony
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
YnoTony

YnoTony

I don't want to hear just the answer NO!!
I want to know if anyone has personally tried to clone an auto? I am going to give it a try hoping that when you cut the piece to clone that the re rooting of it starts the time line over. Just hoping because I topped my lowryder and the got to 3.5 ft. And it won't hurt that much to cut one stem off and try. So please I just want to know if anyone has tried to do it and what happened. I don't want NO answers from anyone who hasn't tried. You feel me on that guy's I hope...

BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
I don't want to hear just the answer NO!!
I want to know if anyone has personally tried to clone an auto? I am going to give it a try hoping that when you cut the piece to clone that the re rooting of it starts the time line over. Just hoping because I topped my lowryder and the got to 3.5 ft. And it won't hurt that much to cut one stem off and try. So please I just want to know if anyone has tried to do it and what happened. I don't want NO answers from anyone who hasn't tried. You feel me on that guy's I hope...
It’s possible but a waste of time. Your stressing the plant by cloning it and by the time you clone it and it pops roots, it’ll flower. Just remember it’s on the same cycle as the mom, no matter the light cycle. So you’ll have a short dwarf one bud plant. Haven’t found a Stoney auto flower yet. Super hype. Good luck.

mysticepipedon

mysticepipedon

Is it in flower yet?

From the site @Ponky posted, it could be a waste of time to clone a flowering plant. It might be interesting to try a SOG, though.

YnoTony

YnoTony

Is it in flower yet?

From the site @Ponky posted, it could be a waste of time to clone a flowering plant. It might be interesting to try a SOG, though.
I haven't started it yet. Wanted feed back from anyone who tried. My outdoor autos just harvested and my photos will be outside till October. Then I was gonna try it with the autos

Moshmen

Moshmen

I’ve done it successfully, but it is on the same schedule , well almost - it will lose potency over the mother - big it does work and will provide a little bud

mysticepipedon

mysticepipedon

Done! Lol and run photos ! Also done! Lmao autos I still run a few to fill the voids - gotta a couple good seed connects here in the farm- can’t pay that 10-20$ a seed for crap shoot! Lol
Maybe someday, if they work with autos long enough, they can develop one that flowers when you decide it should flower and that you can clone...

Crazy stoner dreamer talk, I know.

ghostriter98

ghostriter98

I’d like to see the results. A lot of the advice surrounding clones is pure bs. You can transplant, HST, LST, and you have the advantage of longer light schedules during flower. I’ve heard cloning autos is possible and mostly wondering if the schedule resets once the clone takes root or if the schedule remains as the mothers. Cheers and good luck!

Top Bottom