Has Anyone Ever Did A Grow In An Apartment?

• Thread starter MagicSeth
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
visajoe1

visajoe1

so youre saying a RDWC grow would be way to risky and to grow in soil?
Dude, that post was from 2 years ago. But to answer your question, if I may, yes an RDWC would be "riskier" simply because relocation is impossible without destruction of the grow.

jaypru369

jaypru369

Dude, that post was from 2 years ago. But to answer your question, if I may, yes an RDWC would be "riskier" simply because relocation is impossible without destruction of the grow.
ohh didnt even see that. but yeah makes sense, so whats the chances of needing to do that? I really dont want to grow soil. I live in ghetto old apts and in cali. The bathrooom is disconnected from the bedroom so they wouldnt ever really need to go in the bedroom for anything unless someone busted out my window i guess but other than that cant see them needing to go in there. but at the same time theyve never asked to come in, even for work order they ask for permission to enter and i always say no because i have a big aggresive dog.

tomatoesarecooltoo

tomatoesarecooltoo

Vent outside, or every belonging you have will stink of weed. Like above, legal or not, there are a lot of people that will set you back because of it.

We all have different experiences, but I have been set forward due to being honest about my relationship with cannabis.

Bean_Boy

Bean_Boy

I'm in an efficiency with 2 plants. I'm not using a carbon filter, but I'm pumping the air outside with a 6" portable ac duct. I was using a 4" dryer duct, and that proved too small

Just keep negative pressure on your apt and you should be good. Can't smell anything outside the apt. Gonna get a carbon filter too. I also do my own repairs whenever possible

I could see any more than 2 plants being an issue for smell. Be safe

Latest posts

Top Bottom