Has anyone ever seen this? 1 seed 2 plants

• Thread starter bruinsbrawler
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

bruinsbrawler

I germinated some Extrema seeds. One seed produced 2 sprouts. I went ahead and started to grow it out. I know have two plants growing from one seed. This is not a joke and is not photo shopped. I did not plant two plants in the same hole. These are two plants from one seed. I was wondering if anyone has seen this before?

somebodys_picks_355.jpg

Z

Zedekia

I have seen it for sure.... Check out the Cabin Fever Seeds. They seem to be doing it very regularly.

Z

Zombee

Yep, seen this before - it's a dicot plant; should grow out fine and normal - think how humans have twins. Same thing! :pimp:

B

bruinsbrawler

I have seen it for sure.... Check out the Cabin Fever Seeds. They seem to be doing it very regularly.

So it's not that rare! I thought I stumbled on to something cool! I will definitley check out Cabin Fever.

B

bruinsbrawler

Yep, seen this before - it's a dicot plant; should grow out fine and normal - think how humans have twins. Same thing! :pimp:

So will it grow twice as much pot? That would be sweet.

M

mal

Premium Member
Supporter
Subcool's JTR

Does this very often, usually you'll end up with just one as the runt will die off, but I've even got three from one seed once only ended up with one though

mal

Jack_Baybeh

Jack_Baybeh

Yeah, Mal, I got the same thing outta my JTR beans. It's like bonus plants. LOL. Had 4 seeds out of a pack produce twins. All but 1 made it to maturity.

altitudefarmer

altitudefarmer

Wonder how that lil sucker would affect your plant count... haha!!

B

bruinsbrawler

Yeah, Mal, I got the same thing outta my JTR beans. It's like bonus plants. LOL. Had 4 seeds out of a pack produce twins. All but 1 made it to maturity.

How does this effect the plants nutrient uptake? Same amount or 1 1/2 times the nutes?

redman420

redman420

most of the time the stonger one will take over and the smaller one will die.

Haze

Haze

I have seen this a couple times before, most recently with one of MitchyNugz ladies, I cant remember the strain.

double_tap.jpg

B

bruinsbrawler

Do you guys think it would be best to kill one of myself, so it can focus all it's energy on the stronger plant?

Z

Zedekia

It is just another plant... Just grow it out and take a few cuttings... Could be a little different who knows? Might be exciting....

B

bruinsbrawler

It is just another plant... Just grow it out and take a few cuttings... Could be a little different who knows? Might be exciting....

Kind of like nonidentical twins, same but different... Could be some potent bud....:pimp:

S

sensisaint

its def not that uncommon. jtr def does alot. but i would just let nature do its thing and let the twin die on its own. that way you end up the strongest of the two. peace

O

OrganicGreen

Would be interesting to take cuttings from both and compare them.

S

SweedSeed

I think they have a common root :passingjoint:

PS: if ya try to kill one the other one will be stressed... if i'm right
:damnhippie:

Haze

Haze

its def not that uncommon. jtr def does alot. but i would just let nature do its thing and let the twin die on its own. that way you end up the strongest of the two. peace

Appears to be the best way to ensure the stronger of the two survives.

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

This is Kool I've never seen anything like this b4

Latest posts

Top Bottom