Has anyone ever used "Beastie Bloomz?"

• Thread starter HitTheHazards
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
LBH

LBH

I use the 3 liquids and the 3 solubles but not the sledhammer/bushmaster

Luv the stuff, so do the plants.

Always begin a FF regimen at 1/4 the suggested strength and build up from there. Not such a big deal with the big bloom but CRUCIAL with the tiger bloom (very hot)

T

tylong1976

do anyone of u guys have pics of what fox farms produces or anything? jack speaks very highly of canna product?

O

ogh

So I have some Beastie Bloomz. How do I use it? Right now I'm in week 5ish and I'm running 300 ml of Aquaflakes A&B, 250 ml of CaMG, and 250 ml or so of Kushy Kush (normally would use liquid Koolbloom but they were out) in a 50 gal. res. My EC is about 1.5

Do I add this stuff on top of that or do I add it instead of the Kushy Kush and leave the rest of my nute levels the same or what? I'm due for a res. change in a couple of days and it would be good to know by then.

Use it in place of the kushie kush, not in conjunction.

S

strawD

also these dry solubles have EDTA which is banned by the EU ....

E

erudite

I used the whole booster line in coco this spring and am currently using it outdoors as well. Works great in conjunction with a base nute combo (about 200-400ppm of the solution) and has been doing fine in organic soil as the only nutes used(400-800ppm). I make sure to flush for 2+ weeks when using chem nutes, don't wanna know what underflushed bud is like.

A

AzGrOw-N-sMoKe

i use all 3 an have for a couple years now.... ive tried koolbloom liquid an dry an im much fonder of the results i get from ff.... imo the open ses is the best of the 3 i can see a huge difference at week 2 budsites with it then without... an from my exp earlier bud set leads to fatter buds down the line.... i prefer to use the beastie weeks4-5-6 then cha ching at 7-8 then flush to week10 an chop..... denser bigger frostier nugs every time... i use to run the cha ching a lil heavier like weeks 6-7-8 but its pretty N heavy an i dont really care for that much build up so close to the end... az

S

steelyeyes

My experiment with the FF powders wasn't a happy one. The plants grew and flowered OK but my system was clogged with residue from the powders. You could see the little sparkles from it in there. Never had that happen with anything else. A woman at the grow shop said all of her friends that used Open Sesame had hermies. I didn't have that problem.

Since that time I've run a few crops with the whole H&G line including shooting powder and had better but still OK results. Lately I've dropped everything of theirs except the A&B and Algen extract. I use Great White to help out my roots, a little liquid Kool Bloom to help with early root growth after putting the plants into the hydroton from the clone machine (I add the kool bloom there as soon as I see roots popping out). I always add cal mag from beginning to end, a little cleer ex or drip clean in every tank, and run the Algen until week two of flower. Lately for bloom boosters I went back to liquid kool bloom and then the powdered kool bloom in the last three weeks. I run my purps and headband for 70 days, do an aggressive flush with clear ex, and then two to three days on pH-ed water. I've had nothing but compliments on the results and some of the colas look like a fat baby's leg and stay firm after drying.

The way I worked my way to here was changing on thing at a time and seeing if it made things better, worse, or no change. If I dropped a product and saw no difference I quit using it. If it made things worse or less productive I dropped it. Dropping the shooting powder and all of those adjunct that go with it and going with the Kool Bloom and switching Algen and Great White out for Roots Excellurator saved me a lot of money on products and I got a slight improvement in overall plant health and a large one in weight and quality of the buds.

It could just be what the strains I'm growing like the best. I did have really good luck using the same system when I grew some woody kush too.

S

steelyeyes

Forgot to add that for soil the powders seem to be fine. Grew some outdoors stuff and used it for that and it worked well.

D

dystopikgrow

I use beastie bloomz from weeks 2-6, doesn't say that's what its for but holy moly its way better then following the directions. miz with a little bit of crystal burst also and BAM you got some huge buds and just full of trichomes! love it :D

B

B Monroe

im 4 to 5 month outside looking good,,, it ok to applied to soil now ?
do u mixed beastie with other FF.

B

Budaholic

Is this strictly for indoor or hydro only? Or can I use it on a few plants I have outside?

Jumbobudski

Jumbobudski

the cha ching does add sparkle, and weight, but i dont like the way it does it. i've used LOTS of this stuff and will probably discontinue now. it has a way of making all strains grow like sativas, with the extra weight they put on at the end not becoming harder nugs but with spires of calyxes stacking off the tips of the buds. it makes the nugs heavier, but fluffier which isnt the best for bag appeal. i use beastie bloomz for weeks 3-6. I dont like the open sesame because if you use it, your plants dont stretch as much and get as big. If you want to use the open sesame, then you should veg a bit longer.
My results are contrary to what your saying. I use open sesame and my plants get huge still. I’m looking for a good bloom booster alternative to beasti bloomz. I use floraflex nutrients all the way through but I use boosters in bloom open sesame beastie and caching I use microbes all sorts of microbes. Ph 6.0 coco led 600 something wats strain head cheese.

Latest posts

Top Bottom