Has anyone grown out White Dawg?

• Thread starter OGONLY
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
OGONLY

OGONLY

Hi everyone. I have a couple of White Dawg females that have been going about 8 weeks in veg, they are from seed. I was curious as to how long these go in flower? I want to position the plants in the trays according to when they finish. The faster finishers up front so I can take em out whithout disturbing the other plants that need more time.

I'm pretty bummed right now. I've been vegging 3 White Dawgs and 3 Guava 13's now for 8 weeks. Just found out that all 3 Guava 13's are male!!! So bummed. These plants are perfect bushes. Gonna toss em tomorrow unless I find someone that wants em. At least 2 out of 3 White Dawgs are female. I was so excited about the Guava though...:mad0233:

greenthumbdanny

greenthumbdanny

Premium Member
Supporter
I have taken my whitedawg 63-70 dayz<<cant go wrong with the whitedawg imo<<The whitedawg should make up for you being bummed out:(

gtd:passingjoint:

A

AzGrOw-N-sMoKe

I got some snaps of the whitedawg in greenlanterns forums as jj shared his f1s with ink an he worked with a male found that was heavy white leaning outta the whitedawgs an made f2s with them an that male was the male from there WD x's, the f2's contained a pheno that wastop 3 in frost of all the shit I've grown... gtd has it 63-70 when I tried to push em past 77 they took on more of a musky earthy taste imo an I didn't like it... Az

OGONLY

OGONLY

Thanks GTD! Damn been looking at that thread for an hour. You killed it as usual bro. That White Dawg #4 looks insane...Can't wait! Thanks for giving me something to look forward to, starting to forget about the Guavas haha.

Nice G.O.D. are you in flower with them? Mine are reaking in veg. Here are a few shots of em.

White Dawg 003
White Dawg 005
White Dawg 006
motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
soon as you take your first hit of white d you will forget all about gauva

caliogk

caliogk

Premium Member
Supporter

I think you've been puffing on that shit for months ML, I always think of you when I hear/see about whitedawg.

N

negative 1

i got one outdoors now. i planted 6 seeds < all of different strains> and this one was the only female she is just starting to flower now and i topped her for stealthiness which in hindsight does not look like an optimal thing to do. plus she didn't get planted till the middle of june but keeping small plants was the goal. but i will update with pics when there is a little more something to show right now i'm just getting the hairs popping out at the tops of the budsites...on a better note however there is a good amount of visible trichomes for how small these things are. :banana1sv6:

greenthumbdanny

greenthumbdanny

Premium Member
Supporter
I got some snaps of the whitedawg in greenlanterns forums as jj shared his f1s with ink an he worked with a male found that was heavy white leaning outta the whitedawgs an made f2s with them an that male was the male from there WD x's, the f2's contained a pheno that wastop 3 in frost of all the shit I've grown... gtd has it 63-70 when I tried to push em past 77 they took on more of a musky earthy taste imo an I didn't like it... Az

>>>yeah azgrow<<<I noticed that before definitely went a lil musky earthy taste, still a chemmy twang just not as pronounced as if you took her down earlier<<WD#4 smells of the white but with that unmistakeable chem influence:)Good curing really brings it on

Thanks GTD! Damn been looking at that thread for an hour. You killed it as usual bro. That White Dawg #4 looks insane...Can't wait! Thanks for giving me something to look forward to, starting to forget about the Guavas haha.

Nice G.O.D. are you in flower with them? Mine are reaking in veg. Here are a few shots of em.

Them are some real beauties man and i mean that:)<<>>Please keep us updated on the findings:passingjoint:

gtd

OGONLY

OGONLY

Thats what I want to hear Motheload! Thanks bro.

i got one outdoors now. i planted 6 seeds < all of different strains> and this one was the only female she is just starting to flower now and i topped her for stealthiness which in hindsight does not look like an optimal thing to do. plus she didn't get planted till the middle of june but keeping small plants was the goal. but i will update with pics when there is a little more something to show right now i'm just getting the hairs popping out at the tops of the budsites...on a better note however there is a good amount of visible trichomes for how small these things are. :banana1sv6:

Bummer you only got 1 female out of 6. I had 4 out of 6 turn out male on me between the White Dawgs and the Guavas. I hope your girl turns out fire bro. Stay positive you hear! Lol

Those look super healthy OG!

Thanks Ken. They are pretty little bushes. Been trying to keep em low the best I can without too much training.

Them are some real beauties man and i mean that:)<<>>Please keep us updated on the findings:passingjoint:

gtd

Thanks GTD, nice of you to say that bro. I will post up some pics of these ladies when things get interesting. I'm thinking these plants are going to be straight bushes given all the space they are going to get. What do you think about these 2 girls in 5 gallon smartpots in coco, sharing a 3x3 tray with another plant (WIFI or Fire Alien) also in a 5 gallon under 1000k?

M

MTM

Heres two females Ive been getting a few cuts off of,Im going to try and run this next run.My two little white dawgs that I cant wait to run,white and white fire will be flowered with my white dawgs next run..Ive got some tahoe and larry gear running now

Picture 5907
Top Bottom