has anyone grown....

• Thread starter poutpup07
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
P

poutpup07

the pure by the flying dutchmen? it came down to a choice of that or orange bud from dutch passion......im looking for a skunk smeller like roadkill....and i know amsterdam skunks are sweet i figurein the f2s theres gonna have to be some stinky ones . but how does it yield , does it like lots of food? due to its homogonity would it be a good male breeder <hoping that one is found> to do test crosses with so i know what papa brings to the plate in the cross? this should prolly be in the breeders section but i am too lazy to retype or remember or cut and paste right now.....im 30 years old and am going to open house to start school tonight...well i start the 13. anyway any info on the strain would help.
pout

logic

logic

Administrator
Staff
There are 100s of strains out there better than "The Pure" . I had to smoke the pure many times when my mate ran out of uk cheese...just my 2cents :yes

C

cell

Check this thread out, this should def fill you in on some 'pure' knowledge..:smirk

This is a great grow!

P

poutpup07

logic

i know there are alot of seeds better than that .........i was thinking of ther stability of the genetics that would allow me to make test crosses that i could kind of already know what to expect from half of the genetics and to see how swell the stability comes through with the strain i am testing it on
i was also thinking of using chocolate chunk for this, any strains that you can suggest to use as testers for crosses i am making and possibly working with depending on how the original cross goes would be greatly appreciated....i just want to grow good medical strains for multiple ailments.
peace
pup
p.s. logic youre a stand up guy and i will always give you all the respect in the world

S

spinkus

I believe the cheese is a recessive pheno of skunk#1. The pure is also skunk#1. I don't think you'll find a cheese pheno, but it should be very stable, probably a good choice for breeding if your looking for predictable offspring like you stated.

H

hoosierdaddy

The Pure is going to give you a chance at the skunky pheno. Not many of the other dutch skunks will. The Pure should have both sweet and skunk phenos.

Sure, there are better strains around...much better. But for breeding, Skunk#1 is one of the best a person can find. And The Pure is probably the best Sk you will find.

P

poutpup07

skunk skunk skunk

i am looking for a skunky roadkill smell that makes you wanna gag....i was thinking massachusets super skunk but to my knowledge she is no longer alive. any suggestions on a dank smelling whos your daddy no mistaking it as anything but skunk bud plant i am open for....i was told that eddie from the dutchmen maybe <i dunno for sure> is the skunk man other than skunkman sam but i dont ever see him advertising pure skunk always with haze now adays. i truly love that dank smell and be honest apart from all those other nice fruity chocolate raspberry flavors out there when you open a jar and get blasted with the smell of skunk so hard you actually turn your head....thats what im talkni bout
dont get me wrong i like other strains but i tend for hashy tasting skunky pungent strains first and foremost.
i was thinking of giving orange bud from dutch passion a try just as it is so cheap and 100 percent skunk...plus shes a pretty girl but then i ordered agent orange so i think i got plenty of orange in my collection for the moment. sorry for rambling.heres a couple pics of my boa she got a bath this mornin
pup

Snake 002
Snake 003
P

ProGroWannabe

I love that snake man!

On the skunks....Reef made a "Double Skunk" that he said had a roadkill-smelling pheno. There WAS a place I know that had them, but it seems they've "left the building".....sorry.

D

Donk Frog

i am looking for a skunky roadkill smell that makes you wanna gag....i was thinking massachusets super skunk but to my knowledge she is no longer alive. any suggestions on a dank smelling whos your daddy no mistaking it as anything but skunk bud plant i am open for....i was told that eddie from the dutchmen maybe <i dunno for sure> is the skunk man other than skunkman sam but i dont ever see him advertising pure skunk always with haze now adays. i truly love that dank smell and be honest apart from all those other nice fruity chocolate raspberry flavors out there when you open a jar and get blasted with the smell of skunk so hard you actually turn your head....thats what im talkni bout
dont get me wrong i like other strains but i tend for hashy tasting skunky pungent strains first and foremost.
i was thinking of giving orange bud from dutch passion a try just as it is so cheap and 100 percent skunk...plus shes a pretty girl but then i ordered agent orange so i think i got plenty of orange in my collection for the moment. sorry for rambling.heres a couple pics of my boa she got a bath this mornin
pup

If you want a strain that is so smelly it is offensive, check out The purps from BC Bud depot.......I have some pics and a description in the strain guide section

cheers

Top Bottom