Has anyone heard of Green Man Organics?

• Thread starter Amber
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ShivaSkunkPunk

ShivaSkunkPunk

I've seen there wares reviewed on several occasions in the MILF's section of Skunk Magazine. Haven't had the opportunity to run any as of yet, looks promising b/c they use non-hyped strains doe, Peace SSP

Redux

Redux

Well he got his Chem's Sister cut from me which I got from Joeshmoe and probably not Chem's Sister. I don't remember that Joe was highly confident it was Sis and believe that cut came from Joe Brand(?) and might have been mislabeled. It's been quite a few years since it all went down. He worked closely with the Rev from Skunk magazine and the two were KOS Seeds and believe Rev is still doing his thing as KOS yet GMan split off to do Green Man Organics. Still though I was hanging with Rev and GMan in the earlier days before KOS was formally founded and am sure there's some good plants to be found in the beans he offers. Some of the genetics originated from Rev's seed library. I'm the one that got KOS into it's first seed bank many years back through Chimera's help. It's been a long and strange road.

Redux

Redux

Been around for some time now. The Rev speaks highly of him. Never ran any there gear though.

Peace
Brother I've smoked a decent amount of Rev grown herb and some of the best I've ever had. His cheeseburgers are legendary lol.

GreenMan420

GreenMan420

If you have any questions about my gear just ask me, I hide zero. And if Redux is Mountain, then yes those cuts did come from him. But as far as my gear being Rev gear, BS. Rev wrote a book while I did my list of strains. Yes some strains used, were acquired from rev, but I also purchased the gear from rev prior to us hooking up. He does his thing and I'm doing mine. Peace and enjoy. Emerald Cup 2014 see everyone there.

Amber

Amber

If you have any questions about my gear just ask me, I hide zero. And if Redux is Mountain, then yes those cuts did come from him. But as far as my gear being Rev gear, BS. Rev wrote a book while I did my list of strains. Yes some strains used, were acquired from rev, but I also purchased the gear from rev prior to us hooking up. He does his thing and I'm doing mine. Peace and enjoy. Emerald Cup 2014 see everyone there.
Hey there you are. I am really interested in your gear. I found you on Facebook so thought I would put up a thread here to see what others knew about ya. I do a lot of research before I bring something new to my garden.

Redux

Redux

If you have any questions about my gear just ask me, I hide zero. And if Redux is Mountain, then yes those cuts did come from him. But as far as my gear being Rev gear, BS. Rev wrote a book while I did my list of strains. Yes some strains used, were acquired from rev, but I also purchased the gear from rev prior to us hooking up. He does his thing and I'm doing mine.
I never said your gear was REv gear. To repeat the Chemdog's Sister is most likely not Chemdog's Sister. Not saying it's not Chemdog's Sister yet very low level of confidence it is and this from the person I got it from who's well connected to say the least. I said 'some of the genetics originated from Rev's seed library' which include Cherry Malawi, C99, Black Forrest and Durban (Black Durban), Metal Haze that 4Dragons gave to Rev and BR1947. Is this correct? Did you make the Black Durban or REv? Wasn't it REv that reworked Crippledcrow's Blue Rhino? I forget where the 1947 part came from yet didn't REv create the BR1947?

You and Rev were KOS at some point so which strains were produced during your partnership that were a collaberation and sold as KOS gear?

Been a long time...the DUD (Double Underdawg) came from me also? No? I know the Caramel came from Poor White Farmer. He supplied you with the Chemdog 91 genetics also. No? How's Poor White Farmer doing? Talk to him lately?

I'd like to know some of this so I don't spread misinformation.

Amber

Amber

Congratulations on the cup win. I bet lots of people have heard of you now.

CannaFields

CannaFields

Reviving this thread.. any new comments on greenman organics now? reccomend?

M

MilkynSour

I have ordered but not yet grown. Seems I got the collecting bug bad in the last 2 years.
It does look like he's gone underground or something. I went to order more after learning about his crosses against the DJ Short strains and his site is nonfunctional, hasn't answered my emails, messages thru socials or anything.

Top Bottom