**Has anyone seen anything like this before

• Thread starter Driftstaa
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Driftstaa

Driftstaa

Hello have anyone seen anything like this before ? It’s like two stems are formed together ! Pretty curious on how the flowering would end up like ...

Has anyone seen anything like this before
Has anyone seen anything like this before 2
sshz

sshz

I have, once before, can't remember the strain but it was many years ago. Mine stayed really short, like a bonsai tree- I killed it off figuring it was only going to yield 1/4 oz. and no more. Curious though, what is the strain?

SmokerBwah

SmokerBwah

That looks like a hardcore FIM (fuk I missed) nice one too! Did you try topping it there and FIMed it by accident ? If it is a FIM be prepared for lots of bud sites.

Animal Chin

Animal Chin

Supporter
How was the buds ? Did it come out pretty cool ?
If it's fasciation and I'm almost certain is, they look very interesting but lack trichs and mine was so dense with tiny leaf veg matter it was full of mold on the inside so it went in the trash.
If I see it again I would cut the top off just below where it starts to flatten out and let the lower secondary colas become the primaries. It's desirable from a curiosity point of view but near worthless in other regards.
This happened to me growing a Barneys Farm "Peyote Cookie" and I know of other Barneys Farm strains that have done it as well, indoors and out.
IMO BF has an issue with this mutation and also makes me suspicious that breeder maybe not having a wide selection of strain choices but maybe 1 or 2 strains with dozens of different names since this is a rare mutation but can be common in BF seed stock

At harvest it will look something like this pic

Fasciation pic

Latest posts

Top Bottom