Has anyone tried foop nutrients?

• Thread starter Dummy buds
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Dummy buds

Dummy buds

Has anyone tried the Foop line of fertilizers?

If so, what are your thoughts?

PsillyRabbitOG

PsillyRabbitOG

Trying them now. Terrible smell also their veg 1 calls for 60 ml a gallon so it will last like 10 uses. I check/adjust my ph so it didn't matter but it dropped my water from 7.3 down to 4.0

KCRoyalCrown

KCRoyalCrown

Trying them now. Terrible smell also their veg 1 calls for 60 ml a gallon so it will last like 10 uses. I check/adjust my ph so it didn't matter but it dropped my water from 7.3 down to 4.0
Following up on this thread? I was given a sample pack of Foop Nutrients and before trying them out I thought I would check to see if anyone had any positive or negative feedback.

Vb2flat2surf

Vb2flat2surf

Any good reviews? I have been using FoxFarm trio nutes and having good luck. I have been researching a bunch of different fertilizers and ended up going with the pack of Foop nutes and it just came today. Im alr3ady 5 weeks in flower and almost out of my Tiger Bloom anyways so I wass foing to start tonight with Foop. I would love to hear any updates

GrowHobo

GrowHobo

Any good reviews? I have been using FoxFarm trio nutes and having good luck. I have been researching a bunch of different fertilizers and ended up going with the pack of Foop nutes and it just came today. Im alr3ady 5 weeks in flower and almost out of my Tiger Bloom anyways so I wass foing to start tonight with Foop. I would love to hear any updates
I dunno about Foop but I know if I was 5 weeks in flower and all was good I certainly wouldn’t pick that time to test a new product

Just my 2 cents

Good luck

KCRoyalCrown

KCRoyalCrown

I am starting my run with FOOP as soon as my current Crop is finished with its Flush (about a week left). I currently use a Hydroponic Flood System. I plan on updating this thread with progress reports.

Vb2flat2surf

Vb2flat2surf

I dunno about Foop but I know if I was 5 weeks in flower and all was good I certainly wouldn’t pick that time to test a new product

Just my 2 cents

Good luck
that was my thoughts too about not doing it when things are good. The Foop products have great reviews and seems to have alot of good things in it.

ninjadip

ninjadip

it went well. But Technaflora Recioe For Sucess was a much better value and better results. Plus FOOP smelled like SHIT LOL
Yeah fish poop does stink, lol. Was curious about this cause my friend started using this and I looked it up and it's cool how they repurpose fish poop, hence foop. Kinda funny name when you know it's half poop lol

foxsmp26

foxsmp26

I know this thread is kind of old but... I started using Foop from the beginning and I am now into week 3 of flower and my plants love it. You will need to use a good calmag with it as well though. It will make your PH drop significantly ( from 7 to 4.8 ) so you will need to PH your water even if you are using soil as a buffer. As for the smell it is a little strong but I do not know if mine is a newer formula than some of you that posted in 2022, Mine has a peppermint smell that I believe was added to the mix later on. Also you will not be able to EC or PPM your water as organics will usually run way higher (3.0ec 1800ppm) than synthetics due to the larger deposits it had in it, just follow the feeding schedule on the back. Also I like to read my plants and I kinda tweak what they get from what the are "telling" me. I was doing a FWWWF and adding calmag everytime. Right before flower I did a FFWF to chrage the new soil when I transplanted and they did great too. I did not start using the sweetner till late veg and it seemed to be perfect timing. PS I am running Pro-Mix HP, Ocean Forest, Worm Castings, and Compost Tea. Hope this helps, If I left anything out please feel free to elaborate or ask and I will do my best to answer any questions.

Latest posts

Top Bottom