Has anyone tried the vivosun vs1000

• Thread starter growsince79
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
growsince79

growsince79

Has anyone used this light? Looks like sf only way better price.

$119.85

& FREE Shipping. Details & FREE Returns

Arrives: Friday, Oct 23 DetailsDetails
Fastest delivery: Wednesday, Oct 21
Order within 11 hrs and 18 mins DetailsDetails

In Stock.

Qty:
Qty:1

Add to Cart

Buy Now
Secure transaction
Ships fromAmazonAmazon
Sold byVIVOSUNVIVOSUN
Ships from
Amazon
Sold by
VIVOSUNVIVOSUN

Return policy: Extended holiday return window till Jan 31, 2021

Amazon prime logo
We're giving you a 30-day FREE trial of Prime
Try Prime and start saving today with Fast, FREE Delivery

Add gift options

Deliver to michael - Olustee 73560‌

Add to List

New & Used (3) from
$111.58 + FREE Shipping

Have one to sell?
Sell on Amazon

Sponsored

• 41Wrv8ovJKL._AC_SR38,50_.jpg

• 517qzezIULL._AC_SR38,50_.jpg

• 51K4id8oG4L._AC_SR38,50_.jpg

• 61ibt-1PbTL._AC_SR38,50_.jpg

• 51mN4gdo6lL._AC_SR38,50_.jpg

• 51HzqD8JZbL._AC_SR38,50_.jpg
  • 51Tr6CKoZAL._SX35_SY46._CR0,0,35,46_BG85,85,85_BR-120_PKdp-play-icon-overlay__.jpg
    VIDEO

• VIVOSUN 2020 Latest VS1000 LED Grow Light with Samsung LM301H Diodes & Sosen Driver Dimmable Lights Sunlike Full Spectrum for Indoor Plants Seeding Veg and Bloom Plant Growing Lamps
Roll over image to zoom in

VIVOSUN 2020 Latest VS1000 LED Grow Light with Samsung LM301H Diodes & Sosen Driver Dimmable Lights Sunlike Full Spectrum for Indoor Plants Seeding Veg and Bloom Plant Growing Lamps
Visit the VIVOSUN Store
4.5 out of 5 stars 117 ratings
| 25 answered questions
Amazon's Choice for "vivosun grow light"

List Price: $149.99
Price:$119.85 & FREE Shipping. Details & FREE Returns
You Save:$30.14 (20%)

Get $60 off instantly: Pay $59.85 upon approval for the Amazon.com Store Card.

Available at a lower price from other sellers that may not offer free Prime shipping.

StyleModern
Light Source typeLED
Power Source Corded Electric
MaterialAluminum
Finish TypePolished
About this item
  • LOWER COSTS & HIGH EFFICIENCY: VIVOSUN VS1000 LED grow lights use the latest LED plant light technology including Samsung LM301H Diodes, high-energy efficiency with 2.75 umol/J; Extremely high output but consumes only 100W of electricity, making it more efficient than traditional HID lamps and other plant lamps on the market
  • DIMMABLE BALLAST: The VS1000 LED plant lamp has a dimming knob that makes it adaptable to different growing periods of your plant; It can adapt to the growth needs of plants in different periods. The first choice for beginners and professional growers alike
  • SUNLIKE FULL-SPECTRUM LIGHTING: These VS 1000 full-spectrum LEDs deliver optimal light-spectrum coverage—more power for your blooms and maximum PAR output at various distances, with super-bright lights that your plants will love; This LED light increases yield while decreasing costs, especially if you compare it to HPS/CMH combos
  • LOW NOISE & LOW HEAT: The VS1000 LED has a unique appearance, with power supply and ventilation holes; No fans needed meaning low noise; Ambient heat is very low, so there is no need to worry about burns or damage to your plant; The heat is low enough so you can place the lamp directly above your plants
  • WARRANTY: Super durable and reusable; Comes with a grow glasses & a pair of VIVOSUN US patented rope hanger & 3-Year after-sales service; If you face any problems with the item you receive, please do not hesitate to contact us

Jack og

Jack og

Supporter
It’s very basic and good only for light veg bro, I used it and then went another route but the price point for beginners is good

Abbazabba85

Abbazabba85

I just recently purchased the 2x2 tent kit with the VS1000. I'm very pleased, my tent stays around 76 degrees with the light on max output. It's sleak and durable. I was pleased enough that I just bought the VS2000 for my 2x4 flowering tent.

Latest posts

Top Bottom