Has anyone used dynomycos and or Good Earth Organics, Cloud 9?

• Thread starter DontTreadonWeed
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
DontTreadonWeed

DontTreadonWeed

Recently had to switch my cocoa to Good Earth Organics. When I did I tried Dynomycos. And my plants took a beating. Dont know if it is from the cocoa or dynomycos. Water run off is super dark with a reddish color. Usually its clear. Cloud 9 is the kind i got from GEO, supposed to be completely inert. If yall have used either or both, let me know if any of this is familiar. Thank you for your time. Ladies will be fine eventually just got to super baby them for a little bit. The blurple lights are Black Dog Phyotomax 2, 1000 watt.

Has anyone used dynomycos and or good earth organics cloud 9
SofaKingHigh

SofaKingHigh

Recently had to switch my cocoa to Good Earth Organics. When I did I tried Dynomycos. And my plants took a beating. Dont know if it is from the cocoa or dynomycos. Water run off is super dark with a reddish color. Usually its clear. Cloud 9 is the kind i got from GEO, supposed to be completely inert. If yall have used either or both, let me know if any of this is familiar. Thank you for your time. Ladies will be fine eventually just got to super baby them for a little bit. The blurple lights are Black Dog Phyotomax 2, 1000 watt.
I have not had any issues with dynomyco so I would lean towards the good earth organics but hard to really say as I have never used it.

DontTreadonWeed

DontTreadonWeed

Its at least getting lighter and clearer. But still real redish :/

20220414 095225

DYNOMYCO

Supporter
Never seen this before. I assume it's certain ingredients in the growing media that's making the runoff look that color.

Top Bottom